Author Topic: Edwards, Pontrhydygroes  (Read 1162 times)

Offline ereg

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Edwards, Pontrhydygroes
« on: Sunday 10 June 12 21:27 BST (UK) »
Hi. My name is Ellen, and I am the youngest daughter of Keith, who was Sam's son. My older sister is Anne. Having read all of your posts I think I am cousin to Malcolm. I remember, as a very young child, visiting Auntie Christine and her two girls Suzanne and Dianne, at Pen y Banc. I remember my dad often talking about Uncle Jack and Auntie Gwen, in Australia. I also seem to remember grandad Sam visiting us, at home. I was about 16 when I last saw grandad. I remember visiting him in a nursing home, which had the most beautiful views, just before he died. I have very fond memories of Aberystwyth, as a child.
Auntie Violet was married to Uncle Tom, who I think was grandma Clara's brother, and they had a son George Slade.
Best wishes to all.
Ellen

Offline cardiff

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Edwards, Pontrhydygroes
« Reply #1 on: Friday 06 July 12 20:15 BST (UK) »
Hello ereg
 Your story is most interesting BUT what years are we talking about ??? What was your grandads name and when and where was he born, you can only give info on people that has now passed , but we need dates  and names... its a long shot that someone will read your request and make a connection :)
Always willing to help ;)
cheers cardiff
All CensusTranscriptions are Crown Copyright

Read Wiltshire /Pontypridd
Dove Lincolnshire/Pontypridd/Cardiff
Barnhouse Cardiff/Pontypridd
Wilkes Shropshire/ Staffordshire/ Rhondda
Fletchers Staffordshire/ Glamorgan
Wright Somerset/ Glamorgan
Probert Cardigan/Rhondda/Shropshire
Jenkins Cardigan
Lewis Cardigan