Author Topic: riordan/hanly family  (Read 3251 times)

Offline SHARON MORRIS

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
riordan/hanly family
« on: Friday 22 June 12 14:23 BST (UK) »
I have been searching my husbands family and I have hit a brick wall!! I have been unable to find a marraige for his  grandparents whom we believe to be Patrick Riordan and Hanora Hanly. I have looked on rootsire and the only Riordan/Hanly marraige that is regestered is a William Riordan/ Mary Hanly. Married in Croom in 1864. William's father was Denis and Mary's father was William. Maybe Patrick and Hanora were their middle names and that is why I cannot find a marraige cert for them. The only thing is all the relevant birth records that I have found for my husbands grandfather and siblings have the parents names Patrick and Hanora. The names William, Patrick and Denis are all in my husbands family and all of my husbands aunties have the name mary. If anyone can help me or have any info on any of the families I have mentioned the I would be so grateful, please get in touch, many thanks. 

Offline Ghanly13

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: riordan/hanly family
« Reply #1 on: Friday 22 June 18 14:15 BST (UK) »
hi has ur husband done a dna  kit? my hanly are from caherconlish. we only gone back to 1825 edmund hanly parent arent written on the record.