Author Topic: did your ancestors have connections to BOHEMIA ESTATE or EASTWOOD CHURCH @ essex  (Read 10201 times)

Offline social-butterflies

• RootsChat Senior
  • essex
    • View Profile
morning Holly Bee. there will indeed be an event again this year. I am just trying to agree a date with the venue. so watch this space  :P
buckley
webb
boswell (shadrack line)
pearse
lee
smith (inc epping forest)
heron
bibby

Offline Holly Bee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Great, will keep an eye on this thread :) and will try to dig some photos out.

• RootsChat Senior
  • essex
    • View Profile
wonderful. everyone loves a photo :D
buckley
webb
boswell (shadrack line)
pearse
lee
heron
bibby

Offline lisajones0230

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
morning Holly Bee. there will indeed be an event again this year. I am just trying to agree a date with the venue. so watch this space  :P

I'm really happy about this, I came to one of the events two years back with my mum and it was lovely for my mum to discover long lost cousins and aunties there. Would love to attend the next event. Kind regards, Lisa
Scarrott, Livermore, Lamb, Bibby, Smith, Stone Eastwood Essex Area

• RootsChat Senior
  • essex
    • View Profile
Re: did your ancestors have connections to BOHEMIA ESTATE or EASTWOOD CHURCH @ essex
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 14 August 16 09:09 BST (UK) »
A MEETING FOR THE  DESCENDANTS OF THE GYPSY FAMILIES OF THE BOHEMIA ESTATES IN EASTWOOD LEIGH ON SEA ESSEX
16th OCTOBER 2016 (sunday) 12-5

ALL WELCOME. £1 ENTRY at THE CHURCH HALL
(please park at the church and walk back as parking is limited in the hall, less than 5 min walk)
St Laurence & All Saints Church
Junction of Aviation Way and Eastwoodbury Lane
Southend-on-Sea
SS2 6UN

PLEASE COME ALONG AND MEET UP WITH DISTANT RELATIVES, SHARE PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES, STORIES AND CONTACT DETAILS.

WE MEET ANNUALLY WITH LOTS OF LOVELY INTERESTING PEOPLE. MANY HAVE FOUND THEIR DISTANT LIVING RELATIONS. LOTS OF UNKNOWN PHOTOS HAVE BEEN NAMED ( & SHAMED). NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS, PHOTOS, CERTIFICATES, DOCUMENTS, MAPS, ETC  SHARED.

AN AFTERNOON OF ROCKERING WITH YA KIN :)

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS CONNECTIONS TO THE GYPSY'S WHO LIVED OR STOPPED AT THE BOHEMIA ESTATES, THEIR ANCESTORS, THEIR DESCENDANTS AND ANYONE INTERESTED OR SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUR ROMANY GYPSY ANCESTORS.

FAMILIES INCLUDE:
Allums, Bibby, Boswell, Buckley, Chillcott, Gumble, Lee, Livermore, Lambs, Loveridge, Pearce, Scarrott, Spencer, Shaw, Webb.

ATTENDING FAMILIES  with connections, include: so far - (names will be added daily)
Buckley, Bibby, Boswell, Shaw, Lamb, Pearce, Webb,

buckley
webb
boswell (shadrack line)
pearse
lee
heron
bibby

• RootsChat Senior
  • essex
    • View Profile
Re: did your ancestors have connections to BOHEMIA ESTATE or EASTWOOD CHURCH @ essex
« Reply #23 on: Friday 01 September 17 23:01 BST (UK) »
SO CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! HERE WE GO AGAIN. HOW MANY YEARS NOW???
FIRST SUNDAY IN OCTOBER 2017
ANNUAL MEETING FOR ALL THE DESCENDANTS OF THE BOHEMIA ESTATE GYPSIES AND THEIR FAMILIES
Eastwoodbury Church Hall. 12-5pm All welcome. Our fees have increased this year due to hall hire fees and will now be £2.00 per person on the door (apologies)  with refreshments available for a donation and will include the usual yummy biscuits & cake lol. All proceeds from this will go to Bosom Pals this year which is our local breast screening unit at Southend Hospital x I hope this will be acceptable to all. Please do invite like minded family/friends/researchers etc. This is a local, friendly, family orientated event with the ethos of sharing, information/photos/stories/culture etc plus the odd eyebrow raising shocker usually found in local newspapers  ;) ;) Realu hope to see some fellow researchers. after all, we are likely to all be related somewhere and we all have info thats helpful. Please come and name the unnamed, locate the aitchen tans, relocate the families and the ancestors . hope to see you all in a months time. share share share :) xxx
buckley
webb
boswell (shadrack line)
pearse
lee
heron
bibby