Author Topic: Evans bala  (Read 6463 times)

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Evans bala
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 08 July 12 23:10 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I think we need to take care that we are not posting names/details of the living /maybe living

Suz
Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Br1gau

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 08 July 12 23:47 BST (UK) »
I am so sorry Suz, very stupid of me.  Have edited my post.

brigau

Offline UKkat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 23 November 12 23:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi All.
I am searching the family of RICHARDS from Festiniod/ Trafswyndd. My 2nd great grandad and his siblings became orphaned when they were very young. At a young age in the census a Joseph Edwards (1806) took them in- apparently he was the uncle of the little children. His mother jane JONES lived there too ages 78. and his own kids, David and Margaret JONES then the RICHARDS gang, they continued to live at the farm of RICHARDS family
Edmund RICHARDS was born in Llanycil..... i am so desperate to find details further back and who Edwards are as i cannot make an uncle connection.

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 24 November 12 00:03 GMT (UK) »
The older Richards children in 1861,Joseph and Margaret among them are listed as Richard on Ancestry in 1851.They are showing as the children of Edmund and Elinor Richards.Edmund is showing as born in Trawsfynydd in c 1809 and Elinor as born in Llanycil in c 1818.All of the children show as born in Llanycil also.
HO107/2510/201/10.

Regards
William Russell Jones.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 24 November 12 00:12 GMT (UK) »
Free BMD shows a marriage of an Edmund Richards and an Elinor Lloyd in the Oct/Nov/Dec quarter of 1840 in the Bala Registration District of Merionethshire.Volume 27,Page 201.

Regards
William Russell Jones.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline UKkat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 20 July 16 22:46 BST (UK) »
i already knew of all of this, i was trying to find other relatives or ppl who share the same family because i cannot find his father.... Edmunds father and I've come across a name
JOSEPH EPHRAIM , Richards came from the mother and took that name as it was more fitting to the welsh nationals.