Author Topic: Euston of Tryddyn  (Read 1951 times)

Offline grandpa

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Euston of Tryddyn
« on: Monday 23 May 05 11:55 BST (UK) »
Hello I am searching for Walton Harry Euston born c1880 in Tryddyn to William Euston (veterinary surgeon) and Mary Euston nee Newton. Walton moved to Aust in about 1904 & married Ella Gertrude Smith in 1917. They had 3 children (1920, 1923, 1927) before Walton died in Melbourne on 6.1.1930. I was wondering if anyone knows of a register of Veterinary surgeons in about the 1870's???        Any help however tenuous would be greatly appreciated.
With Kindest Regards Peter Euston

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Euston of Tryddyn
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 May 05 15:56 BST (UK) »
Far be it from me to be offering advie,but you would be much better submitting thi query to the Flintshire entries,as Tryddyn is in Flintshire.

Regards
William Russell Jones
Cefn Mawr
Wrexham.
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline grandpa

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Euston of Tryddyn
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 26 May 05 13:52 BST (UK) »
Thankyou for your interest. I have posted messages on Wales General, Denbigh & and Flintshire in the hope of getting even a slender lead. I enter chatroom as often as I can & I have posted messages on other bboards around the world as I seems to have run out of avenues to explore by myself.
Good Luck with your search.
Kind Regards
Peter Euston.