Author Topic: Redfern/Painter ??  (Read 10291 times)

Offline Bullet-27

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Redfern/Painter ??
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 02 June 18 05:28 BST (UK) »
I am a direct descendant of Redfern / Quelch family Cowra NSW. I would like the person researching my great grandmother Clara Redfern / Quelch & my great grandfather Frank Quench to contact me, I believe I know who she is and have a lot of information.
   I would like to get in contact, but I dont know if I can private msg you with details.

Offline cupoflife

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Redfern/Painter ??
« Reply #37 on: Saturday 02 June 18 06:29 BST (UK) »
New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM (Personal Message) facility. Attachments are not allowed on PMs
http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Very easy to send a PM (Personal Message). Just click on the circle (left hand side under the persons avatar/name, symbol looks like a letter/page). This will allow you to send a PM and exchange email or other information privately. They will automatically be notified that they have received a PM.
To read a PM just click on “My Messages” (located on the brown strip, just below the Rootschat header/banner)
When a rootschatter is online the letter/page symbol lights up green but they do not need to be online for you to send them a PM.

Cheers :)
CoL