Author Topic: The Mystery Of David S Boyes?  (Read 2804 times)

Offline zoenel

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
The Mystery Of David S Boyes?
« on: Tuesday 24 July 12 20:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Congaulations on a fantastic site,im having some trouble finding a wife and children for my great uncle david s boyes born in jan 1944 in bramley,leeds.  his parents were richard s boyes born june 1915 bramley,leeds died 1954, and his mother marjorie e greaves born 1917 leeds his parents married in yorrshire west riding nov 1941, davids grandparents were richard boyes and mary a stainthorpe who married in sept 1924 in leeds. david lives in rodley lane LS 13 1DT. But our sides of the family split many years ago,so unfortunatley dont have much knoladge but would like more. Can any member please Pm me the details if you can find them,kindest regrds nicholas

Online KGarrad

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: The Mystery Of David S Boyes?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 21:06 BST (UK) »
You'll have to order the marriage certificate to find out - especially as we can't mention living people on Rootschat.

March qtr 1962
Claro district (Yorkshire)    vol 2c, page 180

Boyes to Tattersdell
Garrad (Suffolk, Essex, Somerset), Crocker (Somerset), Vanstone (Devon, Jersey), Sims (Wiltshire), Bridger (Kent)

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 21:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Zeonel

Your Gt Uncle David , there is a possibility that his descentants are still alive and therefore we can't help as finding them or talk about them, as this is strictly ancestors only website. You may find other websites that deal with missing relatives or missing people. ie Sally army
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Offline zoenel

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 21:45 BST (UK) »
hi thanks for your messages  im sorry to hear hes deceased we had no idea. when did he die? I dont want to cause any problems but is there any way you could pm me the informaion on his children and wife please? many thanks nicholas

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 22:18 BST (UK) »
Hi Congaulations on a fantastic site,im having some trouble finding a wife and children for my great uncle david s boyes born in jan 1944 in bramley,leeds.  his parents were richard s boyes born june 1915 bramley,leeds died 1954, and his mother marjorie e greaves born 1917 leeds his parents married in yorrshire west riding nov 1941, davids grandparents were richard boyes and mary a stainthorpe who married in sept 1924 in leeds. david lives in rodley lane LS 13 1DT. But our sides of the family split many years ago,so unfortunatley dont have much knoladge but would like more. Can any member please Pm me the details if you can find them,kindest regrds nicholas

Write or phone him. I've PM'd his full address & phone number as its on line
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 22:27 BST (UK) »
You'll have to order the marriage certificate to find out - especially as we can't mention living people on Rootschat.

March qtr 1962
Claro district (Yorkshire)    vol 2c, page 180

Boyes to Tattersdell

I don't think that is correct marriage if we have any info we should PM zoenel to save any of us getting into trouble
Suz
Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline zoenel

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 22:43 BST (UK) »
thankyou very much suz that would be a massive help kind rergds nicholas

Offline zoenel

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 24 July 12 22:45 BST (UK) »
dont want to get anyone in trouble .but if you could pm what you have that would be much appreicated