Author Topic: Royal Jubilee Hospital Victoria BC  (Read 7922 times)

Offline bperrey1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Jubilee Hospital Victoria BC
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 17 September 16 21:35 BST (UK) »
My grandfather was William Richard Perrey and his brother was Arthur Perrey.  I just found the posts related to their history in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. I believe their mother was Jane Body?

Offline ivorjbody

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 18 September 16 06:45 BST (UK) »
Hi you are a cousin of mine. Are you in touch with Jeff Perrey or are you Jeff under another signing in name on rootschat. If you are not Jeff where do you live please. regards ivor (Body) Jane was a Body.

Offline ivorjbody

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday 18 September 16 16:33 BST (UK) »
Hi this is what Ernest J Body said. They left Medicine Hat together for England and both returned to Canada unharmed.
 Military
1915 • Cardston Alberta, Canada
Early spring Volunteered with cousin Arthur Perrey and joined the 13th CMR

Offline bperrey1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Friday 23 September 16 15:57 BST (UK) »
Hi Ivor.   I suspected we might be related.  Jeff Perrey is my cousin.  His father and my father are twin brothers and their dad was William Richard Perrey.  Jeff's dad is also named William Richard  (dick) and my dad was Arthur  (named after his uncle).  They have a older sister, Jane  (named after their grandmother, Jane Body).

Offline ivorjbody

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Friday 23 September 16 21:09 BST (UK) »
I am not sure if I have got this right Arthur is your DAD, William Richard is your GRANDFATHER. Now I will go on your maternal side JANE BODY PERREY your great grand mother, therefore your Great Great Grandfather was Thomas Body and then your maternal great great great grandparents were John Body and Sarah Pinyon. These being my Great Great grandparents, which means I am your 3rd cousin x1, as you should be next generation down from me. I am not really into trees, as my main aim is the history of the Body family. I am having strange mail with Jeff, as he sent me a lot of photos of Jane and Son William and his wife  in Canada. Then nothing else until a few weeks ago when he sent me a message on ancestry. I replied and sent him a photo of the Body's own warhorse and Camouflage's letter after returning from the Somme on the email address I had for him. Have not had a reply, perhaps his email has changed? If you want to see all about Camouflage you should be able to see it on rootschat. Doctor Thomas Body war horse soldier, was Jane's nephew.(*) regards cousin ivor 

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline superr

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Thursday 08 September 22 05:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Ivor,   
I think we may be related as well.  Jeff Perrey is my cousin and Barbara Perrey is my sister.
My dad was Arthur Perrey and my uncle  William Richard Perrey  and Aunt , Jane Perrey.
I live on Vancouver Island.  My dad, brother and sister and parents lived at Kye Bay in Comox.
So , I also believe from the previous posts , that we are related as well.