Author Topic: Walter Herbert FOLLETT  (Read 4269 times)

Offline pampoen

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Walter Herbert FOLLETT
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 07 June 18 10:53 BST (UK) »
You need a free account with Familysearch. Here is the estate of Emelia Follett born Loding. Link https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CS36-W3MG-6?i=189&cc=2520237&cat=188051 Emelia married Walter in the magistrates office in Pretoria. Unfortunately no date is given. Her and Walter had no children. She had 10 children from the previous 2 husbands. She left 3 minor children, Sydney, Alfred and Llewellen in the care of Walter.

DEPOT     TAB  SOURCE    MHG  TYPE      LEER  VOLUME_NO 0   SYSTEM    01                                                                   
REFERENCE 481/54  PART 1  DESCRIPTION   EVANS, ALFRED HARRY CECIL.                                           
STARTING  19530000  ENDING    19530000                                                             
REMARKS   SURVIVING SPOUSE ENID FLORENCE EVANS (BORN BAKER).

DEPOT TAB   SOURCE  MHG  TYPE  LEER  SYSTEM  01 REFERENCE 3958/72  PART      1                                                                     
DESCRIPTION EVANS, LEONARD LIEWELLYN.                                             
STARTING  19720000  ENDING    19720000                                                             
REMARKS   SURVIVING SPOUSE EUGENIA SYLVIA EVANS.   
Austin, Ayling, Alborough, Bescoby, Cheal, Groom,Rathbone,Tarboton,Lyell and Smith.

Offline pampoen

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 07 June 18 11:21 BST (UK) »
Estate of Elizabeth Follett, she only had one son from her first marriage https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSSD-NRVK?i=1520&cc=2520237&cat=188051
Austin, Ayling, Alborough, Bescoby, Cheal, Groom,Rathbone,Tarboton,Lyell and Smith.

Offline c more

• RootsChat Veteran
  • My Grandmother
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 07 June 18 12:03 BST (UK) »
Thank you pampoen.
Wonderful to be able to view the wills.
I think that Walter Henry FOLLETT left Elizabeth FOLLETT nee BROWN in South Africa and went to Western Australia. I believe that Hilda ANKIEWICZ was also from South Africa and I think she returned to South Africa after Walter died.
Cheers Leonie
NATT: Kent & Australia
HOUGH: Derbyshire & Australia
SEYMOUR: Chelsea London & Australia
AISH: Dorset & Australia
WALTERS/WALTER: South Australia & Victoria

Census Information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk