Author Topic: Sure hope you can help...I AM STUCK  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
Re: Sure hope you can help...I AM STUCK
« Reply #18 on: Monday 16 October 17 13:53 BST (UK) »
The death of a Robert Kennedy according to the GRO in 1837gives his age as 60
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
Re: Sure hope you can help...I AM STUCK
« Reply #19 on: Monday 16 October 17 14:42 BST (UK) »
Strange they only had 2 children 10 years apart.

Maria KENNEDY Married Thomas ROBSON, 5 Feb 1834, St John the Baptist, Newcastle upon Tyne,
Northumberland.
Witnesses, Mary Yarrow/Thomas Dodd.

1851 Census
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland
Thos Robson, 43
MARIA Robson, 36, born Sheffield*******
Jane Ann Robson, 15
Robt Henry Robson, 10
Mary E Robson, 8
Thos M Robson, 6
George Robson, 3
Harriet Robson, 1

As you probably know the 3 youngest Children are with their Uncle William in 1861 Census.
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.