Author Topic: Mary Dwyer, Clonoulty, 1791 Help Please  (Read 4378 times)

Offline patluv

• RootsChat Extra
  • It is great to be part of this list
    • View Profile
Mary Dwyer, Clonoulty, 1791 Help Please
« on: Friday 27 May 05 01:16 BST (UK) »
Dear Listeners,
Please can I ask for help for a Mary Dwyer born about 1791 in Clonoulty or Borrisoleigh Tipperary. She Married Andrew Quinlan in 1827 at Borrisoleigh. I cannot get any further with this and I would be very grateful for any help and advice.
My very best wishes.
Pat.
My best wishes,
Pat.

Offline ndpaton

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Dwyer, Clonoulty, 1791 Help Please
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 07 August 05 08:34 BST (UK) »
Dear Pat, I have Daniel Davoren married to Ellenor Dwyer around 1800 in Clonoulty. They had two children, my 3rd gr grandmother in 1803 and her sister, Betty in 1805 in Clonoulty, They emigrated as did many many of the Dwyers to the Hunter Valley in N.S.W. in Australia. I have just subscribed to a Dwyer newsletter issued in the Hunter Valley. Hoe this is some help. I think I am very lucky to have made the connections to get back to what I have due to fires,lost parish registers etc.
Michael Dwyer who produces the Dwyer Newsletter address 5 Bainton Place,Melba,Act,Australia, 2615

There is a  DNA testing for any interested Dwyers who would be prepared to give a swab test from inside their cheek.
        oduibhir@eircom.net      Hope this is a help Most Dwyers came from Bracka about 8 kms from Clonoulty. Regards ndpaton