Author Topic: Robert H and Jane Wilson  (Read 7085 times)

Offline paul tobeck

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Robert H and Jane Wilson
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 16 October 14 06:40 BST (UK) »
Sorry.samuel m.Elsie may woodham.

Offline JuneNZ

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 16 October 14 08:11 BST (UK) »
 One of the old family photos that we have has Sam Wilson in it. Did the personal messages arrive Paul? Regards, June

Offline R.Wilson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 25 July 17 22:15 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I just came across this thread and wondered if some information I have gathered from records of Killinchy Presbyterian Church in County Down, Northern Ireland might be relevant given the details in earlier posts.  These are just from my notes trying to research Wilson family living in Killinchy, particularly Ballymacashen townland.

There was a Robert Wilson, son of William and Margaret Hamilton from Ballymacashen, born 05 July 1844 and baptised 21 July 1844.  I thought this could be your Robert Hamilton Wilson?

Other children of that couple that I've got notes on were William, born 11 Dec 1838 and baptised 16 Dec 1838 and Mary, born 23 Nov 1846, baptised 09 Feb 1847.

Offline JuneNZ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 25 July 17 23:40 BST (UK) »
I thank you for your message. It most certainly is the correct family that my husband is descended from. Any information that you could share would be appreciated. I have some items but you may have different information. If I can remember how to send you a direct message perhaps we could share contact details? Kind regards, June

Offline Robyn Brooks

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 28 July 18 08:31 BST (UK) »
Hello,
My great, great-grandparents are Robert Hamilton Wilson and Margaret Moffat.  Their daughter, Mary, is my great-grandmother.  She married John William Lovell and lived on a little farm near New Plymouth. 

Offline pdonnelly99

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Friday 14 January 22 02:04 GMT (UK) »
Hello Robyn, I am not sure whether you still look at this site, however, I happened to come across your comment regarding a Mr. Wilson marrying a Margaret Moffat.  I am interested in the Moffat connection as that is a line of my family which I am currently researching.  The general area of that part of County Down is where my Moffat connections resided and occupied substantial farms, in the Townlands neighbouring Ballymacashen, such as Barnamaghery and Creevycarnonan, near Crossgar.  I would definitely be interested in communicating with you further.  Many Thanks, Peter.