Author Topic: question please regarding census.loveridge  (Read 17781 times)

Offline George John Andrews

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: question please regarding census.loveridge
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 24 January 18 19:15 GMT (UK) »
I have worked out that Israel who was married to eliza loveridge is my great grandfather. he is the father of my mum's mum phoebe loveridge who married John Baker on 29th march 1952 in northampton. Then they had my mum (Angela)  and a couple of other children. i hope some of this has cleared part of this up

Offline Amyjoanne123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: question please regarding census.loveridge
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 18 August 22 11:46 BST (UK) »
they travelled mainly around the bucks,beds, suffolk and essex area. my line settled eventually in beds and herts but i have found some went to essex. i found an article from 1964 which has 2 photos in of my great gran's brother israel loveridge in. they were in a magazine in it he says he mostly travelled around brentwood, ive now discovered 3 yrs earlier his mum eliza died in stanway so im now thinking that line settled in essex. probably still some loveridges there now in essex who could be distantly related to me.

Hi

I’m Amy Backhouse, my mother Jenty Davis. Her mother Queenie Davis (Loveridge) lives in suffolk. Daughter of Noah Loveridge. Can anyone help me with finding more relatives.