Author Topic: Naomi BRAZIL  (Read 9612 times)

Offline Oojie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Naomi BRAZIL
« Reply #18 on: Monday 30 March 15 21:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Charlotte

Cracker Nut's father was Walter Brazil (sometimes known as Walter Barton) and her mother was Florence (Flo) Lee.  She was one of 6 children (that are known) - her brothers and sisters were Charlotte, Lovie, Jack, Nelson and Jimmy.  They came from the Sussex area and they lived in Devil's Dyke near Brighton.  This is all that I know about her - have never found any trace of Naomi Brazil on any of the census records.

Best wishes
Waynus
so from what you have told me there is no way of tracing back any further than Walter brazil and Flo? Such a shame, have you made a family tree? How hard has it been?
Thank you for all the information.
Best wishes charlotte

Offline waynus james

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday 20 April 15 18:54 BST (UK) »
Hi Charlotte

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you but have been away.

I have not started a family tree as it will probably just get too complicated.  Are you going to start one?? Have you had any luck with George or any of the photos??

Best wishes and keep in touch
Waynus

Offline waynus james

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 21 August 16 16:24 BST (UK) »
Hi All

Just come back on the site after a break - wondered if anyone else has had any thoughts about where I can go for this photo or any connections with the Brazil family.

Look forward to hearing from you if you can help.

Waynus James

Offline rebekahm28

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 20 October 16 22:12 BST (UK) »
As you dont want to start a family tree, it makes it harder for people to contact you. If you start a free tree on Genes Reunited (for example) people can see your ancestors and contact you.... also join RTFHS, google it.
Casaubon (Geneva, London), Daulinge, Berners, McMullen (Nottingham), Tabb (Leics), Mycock (Derbys & Staffs), Gilbert (Notts), Price (s Wales), Krilovs/similar, gypsy Roberts, gypsy Clark, Bexell (Sussex), gypsy Elliott, Raven, Neligan (Co Kerry), Rymer, Newton (Hull).

Offline draper1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 18 January 18 00:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi , I was interested when I saw your post, my granny was a Eastwood, , my greatgrandad was Tommy Eastwood.                               I would  to here any feed bk . Thanks draper

Offline waynus james

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 21 January 18 17:49 GMT (UK) »
Hello Draper. Nice to hear from you.  I am not sure what Tom Eastwood you are looking for or what he is to do with Naomi Brazil.  Naomi is on my Dad's side but my mum is an Eastwood too and I do have a great uncle Tom who married an Amy Shoebridge not sure if this is the same one. Best wishes Waynus

Offline draper1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sunday 21 January 18 18:31 GMT (UK) »
Hi I'm new to roots.... my great grandad Tom Eastwood has sadley passed many years ago                my nan was golia Eastwood   . niomi  wrote a  on her wall she's related to draper family........        best wishes draper

Offline waynus james

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sunday 21 January 18 20:19 GMT (UK) »
hallo draper thanks for getting back so soon but i think we are on diffrent famleys here however i al so have a gate aurnt rose james hoo marrid a ben eastwood thay had a dalter golia eastwood may be connected     best wishes waynus

Offline draper1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 21 January 18 21:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi , thanks for response, my nan had a 1st cousin Ben Eastwood, I'm also aware of a golia Eastwood  in Surrey who's related to me.....the eastwoods are a very large family..........best wishes draper