Author Topic: Scotlands People  (Read 953 times)

Offline Annette7

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Scotlands People
« on: Sunday 06 January 13 13:38 GMT (UK) »
Is anyone else experiencing problems with Scotlands People?

I purchased some credits yesterday no problem and subsequently quickly worked my way through them.   In the early hours of today I purchased another set of credits - usually this results in 2 email acknowledgements - one from WorldPay and one from SP.   I completed the purchase and received the message that transaction had been approved and linked back to the search screen as usual.   However, my account showed credits as none instead of the 30 I'd just purchased. 

At 01.28 today had the usual acknowledgment from WorldPay confirming the payment had been processed but nothing from SP and no credits added.   I subsequently emailed them and after this was done you get a message stating they endeavour to answer within 24 hours but that you receive an immediate acknowledgement with reference assigned to your query.    I did not receive an acknowledgement of my submitted query.

I've just gone into SP again and noticed it says my last visit was 28/12/2012 which is not the case as I purchased credits yesterday and subsequently used them all as my transaction/search history shows.   I still haven't been credited with the credits I bought as 01.28 today, no acknowledgement of my email to them at that time, and noting it states my last visit was 28/12/2012 when it was in fact early hours of today I've emailed them again and no acknowledgement of that either.

So, is there some kind of fault or have SP taken against me for some reason?   Just wondered if anyone else was having problems.

Annette     
Scopes (One-Name Study - Worldwide)
Suffolk - Grist, Knights, Bullenthorpe, Watcham
Scotland - Spence, Horne, Cowan, Moffat
London -  Monk

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.   Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Scotlands People
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 06 January 13 13:44 GMT (UK) »
Hi Annette

I've jsut checked and everything seems correct with me. I last bought credits on 4th (which shows up in my e-mails as usual) and last did searches at about 1.30 pm yesterday. Credits shown are accurate. If there was a general fault, it must have been since then.

brevitas 
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline Annette7

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Scotlands People
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 06 January 13 13:54 GMT (UK) »
Everything was fine until my last purchase of credits around 01.00am today.   Things gone pear-shaped since then.

Annette 
Scopes (One-Name Study - Worldwide)
Suffolk - Grist, Knights, Bullenthorpe, Watcham
Scotland - Spence, Horne, Cowan, Moffat
London -  Monk

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.   Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk