Author Topic: WANTED - Any JAMIESON certificate please (scotland)  (Read 3973 times)

Offline chinny

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
WANTED - Any JAMIESON certificate please (scotland)
« on: Monday 21 January 13 15:31 GMT (UK) »
I know its a long shot but does anybody have any certificate of JAMIESON they thought that was a member of their family but got the wrong person.I have a few but any from (pre) 1850 would be a help.
                                   Many Thanks
                                         Kevin
JAMIESON :-Govan-Glasgow-Edinburgh-Suffolk and paisley -East London-Now in Suffolk.              DOWNIE    :-  Burntisland-Kingshorn-Dunfermline.                              MCPHERSON:-Midlothian-Torryburn 

Scotland:-  Cochran,Brown,Orr,Mcdougall,Mcintosh
England :-  Shillabeer,Mcdougall                                                                 HALL     :-   East London

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline firthview

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED - Any JAMIESON certificate please (scotland)
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 25 May 14 01:03 BST (UK) »
I have a marriage cert  for Isabella Jamieson to John Johnston 1893 in Uphall near Broxburn.Her father was Mathew Jamieson and mother was Margaret Rennie.
Graham---Dumfries
Johnston---Mid Calder
Lyon----Abbey Parish
Sherlock---Ireland
Mcleish----Ireland and Scotland

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline chinny

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED - Any JAMIESON certificate please (Govan -Scotland)
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 25 May 14 20:53 BST (UK) »
Hello firthview,Thanks for the email but i don't think they are in my family tree unless their family line are from Paisley but THANKS for thinking of me.
JAMIESON :-Govan-Glasgow-Edinburgh-Suffolk and paisley -East London-Now in Suffolk.              DOWNIE    :-  Burntisland-Kingshorn-Dunfermline.                              MCPHERSON:-Midlothian-Torryburn 

Scotland:-  Cochran,Brown,Orr,Mcdougall,Mcintosh
England :-  Shillabeer,Mcdougall                                                                 HALL     :-   East London