Author Topic: James Norman 1841 -1914  (Read 4115 times)

Offline J.Turner

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: James Norman 1841 -1914
« Reply #18 on: Friday 06 January 17 15:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi Leona

Where can i find a copy of his Funeral report in Worlds Fair? I have tried to google it but can't find it.

Thanks

Jane

Offline leonab

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 06 January 17 15:56 GMT (UK) »
Check your emails jane

Offline nelwild

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • great grandmother Emma Jane.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 06 January 17 21:04 GMT (UK) »
Hello.

Do you know if your Norman family had any recent connections to the Medway area of Kent?The reason I ask is my sisters ex,the father of my 2 nephews was a Norman from Rainham,hes 48 now so I cant give his name.I haven't done much research on his family,but I do remember him saying his grandfather was a Patrick "Paddy" Norman who came over from Ireland.I also remember him saying Paddys family weren't originally from Ireland,but he worked there then came back.Seeing as you've mentioned a Ptrick,and an Irish/Kent link,it just made me wonder.

Nel.

Offline PKM

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 15 October 17 20:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Leona/Jane
I am Patrick Martin cousin to Pete Turner (Kenneth Pete Turner). Just to clarify
Pete's mum was Florence Nanette England (known to my family as Nanette),  her mum was Florence England (nee Norman) my grandma Flo (later married to Jim Hawkins)  She was one of James Norman (1841-1914) daughters.
Leona we had contact a few years ago great to see all the info you have put on Ancestry about James.