Author Topic: simpson and seath  (Read 1725 times)

Offline davidpaul

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
simpson and seath
« on: Friday 22 March 13 22:54 GMT (UK) »
looking for info on these names from wiki and fifeshire cullen and torryburn thanks david
Scotland.Yates,Kelly,illingworth,Reilly,cummins,green,dunpy,McCullough,Watson ,bulloch,Ross,Clark.England.boag,Costello,bulloch.chappell,drummond.stobbard .   Scotland,Simpson.McKay Murry blewit.England,graham suddes surtees scotland greenhill england charlton oniel chicken Richardson hardy salthouse scotland.seath strachan mill england graham

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: simpson and seath
« Reply #1 on: Friday 22 March 13 22:57 GMT (UK) »
I have just moved your previous topic looking for information to the Fife board. If you add more details to that one you will have a better chance of getting help.

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,640719.msg4876423.html#msg4876423
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline davidpaul

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: simpson and seath
« Reply #2 on: Friday 22 March 13 23:01 GMT (UK) »
I have just moved your previous topic looking for information to the Fife board. If you add more details to that one you will have a better chance of getting help.

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,640719.msg4876423.html#msg4876423
ok thanks will do that
Scotland.Yates,Kelly,illingworth,Reilly,cummins,green,dunpy,McCullough,Watson ,bulloch,Ross,Clark.England.boag,Costello,bulloch.chappell,drummond.stobbard .   Scotland,Simpson.McKay Murry blewit.England,graham suddes surtees scotland greenhill england charlton oniel chicken Richardson hardy salthouse scotland.seath strachan mill england graham