Author Topic: CARNEY  (Read 7955 times)

Online hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: CARNEY
« Reply #9 on: Monday 17 November 14 22:51 GMT (UK) »
Yes but http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=704103.0 isn't! All started by same poster.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 17 November 14 23:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi hallmark,

Yes I am aware of that. I answered some of the earlier posts.

I may be mistaken but I have seen replies by avotier to other threads. I haven't scrutinised though to see if they are all being repeated.

It just seemed odd that you were getting cross at such an old post. I hadn't seen the new thread.

Regards
Heywood
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online hallmark

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 18 November 14 10:13 GMT (UK) »
Not getting cross but was looking at some Carney g/stones in Leitrim yesterday, in order to see if these details had already been posted it would have meant finding each and every Carney thread... so I didn't bother, hence the question... Why thread after thread after thread?