Author Topic: Samuel Adams married Mary Ford 10 Feb 1825 Braddan, IOM  (Read 4152 times)

Offline ragt39

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Samuel Adams married Mary Ford 10 Feb 1825 Braddan, IOM
« on: Sunday 05 May 13 20:21 BST (UK) »
I am researching the Adams family and have reached the marriage of a Samuel Adams to Mary Ford in 1825 in Braddan, IOM.  Mary Ford was born in Liverpool 16 Mar 1793.  I believe that they had 5 children between 1826-1832 before Samuel Adams died in 1833 in Douglas, IOM and was buried there 30 Aug 1833.  This burial entry does not give his age at death - I would like to verify his birth/baptism and his parentage.  Can anybody help?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Frances_mnb

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Adams married Mary Ford 10 Feb 1825 Braddan, IOM
« Reply #1 on: Friday 10 May 13 21:56 BST (UK) »
[Manx advertiser notice of marr 24 feb 1825 capt adams heathstown meath, miss ford douglas
you can get exact wording (above is my own note)  from www.imuseum.im - newspaper search
any thing with a Manx Connection

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.