Author Topic: William MORGAN  (Read 3731 times)

Offline bickleton56

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William MORGAN
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 19:17 GMT (UK) »
Message from Graham to andymor..
Tried to PM you...Can you reply to this thread which will then empty your Inbox,and then I can PM you..I URGENTLY need to contact you.. PLEASE comply...I think we can share much information regarding our families.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Graham.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline osprey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 21:08 GMT (UK) »
andymor won't be able to use pm facility, another couple of posts needed first so just reply to this thread with a hello!

:D 
Cornwall: Allen, Bevan, Bosisto, Carnpezzack, Donithorn, Huddy, James, Retallack, Russell, Vincent, Yeoman
Cards: Thomas (Llanbadarn Fawr)
Glam: Bowler, Cram, Galloway, James, Thomas, Watkins
Lincs: Coupland, Cram
Mon: Cram, Gwyn, John, Philpot, Smart, Watkins
Pembs: Edwards (St. Dogmael's)
Yorks: Airey, Bowler, Elliott, Hare, Hewitt, Kellett, Kemp, Stephenson, Tebb

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 21:55 GMT (UK) »
It has been less than 24 hours since new member Andy (hello Andy) posted Graham, please a little patience, this member has been notified of your reply not all of us are able to access emails if we are busy working or on holiday.

I did send you a pm but you have not replied to me either ?

For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline andymor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 22:01 GMT (UK) »
 I have sent a e-mail to you , but i aint got used to this site yet , besides i had an annoying grandson here tonight , so aint had time to reply lol ,

Offline andymor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 22:02 GMT (UK) »
and hello Sarah  :)

Offline Talacharn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Great-grandmother
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 13 October 18 11:32 BST (UK) »
Gravestones at Laugharne Church, the numbers relate to a list only. I have provided this and photographs for Graham.

21   Sacred / to the memory of / James William Morgan / son of / Thomas & Ann Morgan / who died June 20th 1874 / Aged 22 yrs / Yes he is gone and we are going all /  like flowers we wither and like leaves /  we fall / Also of Thomas Henry Morgan / died Sept 20th 1882 / Aged 27 yrs

22   in memory of / Thomas / son of James and Rebecca Morgan / who died June 12th 1856 / Aged 33 yrs / we cannot Lord thy purpose see / But all is well that`s done by thee

24    Sacred / to the memory of / William / son of James and Rebecca Morgan / who died August 16th 1832 / Aged 21 yrs / Also the above Rebecca / wife of James Morgan / of Ferry house in this town / she died June 13th 1862 / Aged 72 years / The Lord giveth and the Lord hath taken / away: Blessed be the name of the Lord / Job 1c21v / Also of James Morgan / husband of the above / who died Nov 15th 1879 / Aged 89 years    ------------Stone in front----------sacred to memory of / Elizabeth Morgan / late of Brook Mill / who died Janry 6th 1826 / Aged 76 years / Also Abra Elizabeth / daughter of / James & Elizabeth rea / who died Oct 2nd 1854 / Aged 16 years

25   In / memory of / Abra Morgan / who died March 28th 1836 / Aged 5 years + 2 months  Also of William R Morgan / who died Oct 25th 1835 / aged 2 Years + 9 months

98   In loving memory of / Elizabeth Morgan / who died Dec16th 1898 / aged 51 years / Blessed are the dead which die in / the Lord for they shall rest from / all their labours

143   In memory / of / Catherine Morgan / who died May 2nd 1831 / Aged 21 years / Short was my days longer my rest / God call`d me now because he thought best / Also of  Catherine Morgan / who died April 29th 1857 / Age 12 years / The Lord Gave and the Lord hath / Taken away Blessed be the name of / the Lord

144   In Memory / of / Joseph Morgan / who died March 10th 1847 / Aged 55 years / we cannot Lord thy purpose see / but all is well that is done by thee / Also Mary wife of / the above Joseph Morgan / died Octr the 5th 1869 / Aged 75 Years

225   In / memory of / Esther George / died March 25th 1860 / Aged 76 / Also Charlotte Morgan / died August 7th 1859 Aged 4 years / Also David Morgan / died Sept 1st 1865 Aged 1 year / Also George John son of / George and Esther John / died Sept 25 1908 / Aged 17 years / thy will be done /…..bottom of grave…./In loving memory of / Matilda / wife of Thomas Harries / Pwllgreen Marros / died Jan 8 1948 Aged 60 years / rest in peace

226   Sacred / to the memory of / Thomas Morgan / son of David & Martha Morgan / died May the 12th 1867 / aged 18 years / Death has been here and borne away / A brother from our side / Just in the morning of his day / As young as you he died / Also in loving memory of / the above named Martha Morgan / who died Feb 19 1905 / Aged 82 years / The Lord hath heard my voice / When I did mourn and cry /

352   Sarcophagus / JOHN MORGAN / ../ ..of this town / ..died…/ December the …17..6 /aged ..Years /

758   Sacred / to the memory of / Elizabeth / Daughter of James Lydia Morgan / of this Town / who died November 15th 1861 / Aged 18 years / We cannot Lord, thy purpose see / but all is well that’s done by thee /

760   Sacred / to the memory of / James Morgan / late Ferryman of Laugharne / He Died October the 9th 1864 / Aged 48 years / We cannot Lord thy purpose see / but all is well that’s done by the / Also Lydia Morgan / wife of the above / who died Dec 15 1892 / Aged 70 years / Thy will be done /
Ikin, Oakes and Goulding of Over, Winsford, Cheshire