Author Topic: William MORGAN  (Read 6472 times)

Offline bickleton56

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William MORGAN
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 19:17 GMT (UK) »
Message from Graham to andymor..
Tried to PM you...Can you reply to this thread which will then empty your Inbox,and then I can PM you..I URGENTLY need to contact you.. PLEASE comply...I think we can share much information regarding our families.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Graham.

Offline osprey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 21:08 GMT (UK) »
andymor won't be able to use pm facility, another couple of posts needed first so just reply to this thread with a hello!

:D 
Cornwall: Allen, Bevan, Bosisto, Carnpezzack, Donithorn, Huddy, James, Retallack, Russell, Vincent, Yeoman
Cards: Thomas (Llanbadarn Fawr)
Glam: Bowler, Cram, Galloway, James, Thomas, Watkins
Lincs: Coupland, Cram
Mon: Cram, Gwyn, John, Philpot, Smart, Watkins
Pembs: Edwards (St. Dogmael's)
Yorks: Airey, Bowler, Elliott, Hare, Hewitt, Kellett, Kemp, Stephenson, Tebb

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 21:55 GMT (UK) »
It has been less than 24 hours since new member Andy (hello Andy) posted Graham, please a little patience, this member has been notified of your reply not all of us are able to access emails if we are busy working or on holiday.

I did send you a pm but you have not replied to me either ?

For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline andymor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 22:01 GMT (UK) »
 I have sent a e-mail to you , but i aint got used to this site yet , besides i had an annoying grandson here tonight , so aint had time to reply lol ,

Offline andymor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 22:02 GMT (UK) »
and hello Sarah  :)

Offline Talacharn

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 13 October 18 11:32 BST (UK) »
Gravestones at Laugharne Church, the numbers relate to a list only. I have provided this and photographs for Graham.

21   Sacred / to the memory of / James William Morgan / son of / Thomas & Ann Morgan / who died June 20th 1874 / Aged 22 yrs / Yes he is gone and we are going all /  like flowers we wither and like leaves /  we fall / Also of Thomas Henry Morgan / died Sept 20th 1882 / Aged 27 yrs

22   in memory of / Thomas / son of James and Rebecca Morgan / who died June 12th 1856 / Aged 33 yrs / we cannot Lord thy purpose see / But all is well that`s done by thee

24    Sacred / to the memory of / William / son of James and Rebecca Morgan / who died August 16th 1832 / Aged 21 yrs / Also the above Rebecca / wife of James Morgan / of Ferry house in this town / she died June 13th 1862 / Aged 72 years / The Lord giveth and the Lord hath taken / away: Blessed be the name of the Lord / Job 1c21v / Also of James Morgan / husband of the above / who died Nov 15th 1879 / Aged 89 years    ------------Stone in front----------sacred to memory of / Elizabeth Morgan / late of Brook Mill / who died Janry 6th 1826 / Aged 76 years / Also Abra Elizabeth / daughter of / James & Elizabeth rea / who died Oct 2nd 1854 / Aged 16 years

25   In / memory of / Abra Morgan / who died March 28th 1836 / Aged 5 years + 2 months  Also of William R Morgan / who died Oct 25th 1835 / aged 2 Years + 9 months

98   In loving memory of / Elizabeth Morgan / who died Dec16th 1898 / aged 51 years / Blessed are the dead which die in / the Lord for they shall rest from / all their labours

143   In memory / of / Catherine Morgan / who died May 2nd 1831 / Aged 21 years / Short was my days longer my rest / God call`d me now because he thought best / Also of  Catherine Morgan / who died April 29th 1857 / Age 12 years / The Lord Gave and the Lord hath / Taken away Blessed be the name of / the Lord

144   In Memory / of / Joseph Morgan / who died March 10th 1847 / Aged 55 years / we cannot Lord thy purpose see / but all is well that is done by thee / Also Mary wife of / the above Joseph Morgan / died Octr the 5th 1869 / Aged 75 Years

225   In / memory of / Esther George / died March 25th 1860 / Aged 76 / Also Charlotte Morgan / died August 7th 1859 Aged 4 years / Also David Morgan / died Sept 1st 1865 Aged 1 year / Also George John son of / George and Esther John / died Sept 25 1908 / Aged 17 years / thy will be done /…..bottom of grave…./In loving memory of / Matilda / wife of Thomas Harries / Pwllgreen Marros / died Jan 8 1948 Aged 60 years / rest in peace

226   Sacred / to the memory of / Thomas Morgan / son of David & Martha Morgan / died May the 12th 1867 / aged 18 years / Death has been here and borne away / A brother from our side / Just in the morning of his day / As young as you he died / Also in loving memory of / the above named Martha Morgan / who died Feb 19 1905 / Aged 82 years / The Lord hath heard my voice / When I did mourn and cry /

352   Sarcophagus / JOHN MORGAN / ../ ..of this town / ..died…/ December the …17..6 /aged ..Years /

758   Sacred / to the memory of / Elizabeth / Daughter of James Lydia Morgan / of this Town / who died November 15th 1861 / Aged 18 years / We cannot Lord, thy purpose see / but all is well that’s done by thee /

760   Sacred / to the memory of / James Morgan / late Ferryman of Laugharne / He Died October the 9th 1864 / Aged 48 years / We cannot Lord thy purpose see / but all is well that’s done by the / Also Lydia Morgan / wife of the above / who died Dec 15 1892 / Aged 70 years / Thy will be done /