Author Topic: Burial Lookup Conwy/Devanwy please  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Darryl Nugent

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Burial Lookup Conwy/Devanwy please
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 06 July 13 19:29 BST (UK) »
This is the lass. Mary and May are clearly the same person. The DR fits Mary as dying in 1953 although her age is out. Several members of the family were creative when giving their ages. No doubt Mary was no different in this respect.

Darryl

Offline K Rees

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 27 December 16 08:03 GMT (UK) »
May I be cheeky and ask for any details of another Conwy burial, that of Robert David Roberts . b 27 Jul 1906 Mold, Flintshire and buried during the Mar Q 1973 Conwy Caenarvonshire.
No, at this stage I have not sent for his death record Vol 8a page 709.

I am anticipating that his mother was Emily Rees, formerly of Bangor, and father Thomas Roberts of Mold, Flintshire.
Rees: innkeeper/farmer/solicitor, Haverfordwest, Wales; Menzies: innkeeper, Glen Lyon, Scotland;
Tomkins: merchants, London;  Lee:  farmers, Watford Village, Northamptonshire; Pocock, teachers, Bristol; Grace: doctors, cricketers, Gloucestershire; Day: lithographers, London; Clark:  teachers, Folkstone.
Banks: farmer/curriers/shoemakers, East Ham, Bermondsey, East End

Offline Ellenmai

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 31 December 16 17:06 GMT (UK) »
May Maskell was born 21 June 1880 and was a householder, living with her was her brother Mathew Maskell born 15th August 1877 a retired Estate Agent and the address was Llys Llewelyn, Mount Pleasant, Conway. When the holiday is over and Conwy Library opens again I will go and look in the records for you to see if the family are buried at St Agnes Cemetery in Conwy, if not then I will try Llanrhos records.

I will have a look for Robert David Roberts too and let you know if I have any luck.

Kind Regards ,

Ellen