Author Topic: Nantwich Gravestones - Whitehouse Lane Cemetery UPDATE 9/7/13  (Read 13543 times)

Offline rtdaniels24

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Nantwich Gravestones - Whitehouse Lane Cemetery UPDATE 9/7/13
« Reply #9 on: Friday 14 November 14 19:46 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sarah

Thanks for the photo.  I can read the bottom half but would appreciate your offer of a better photo to try and make out the top half.

Considering Thomas Daniels was supposed to have been a successful businessman in Nantwich, I have been a little disappointed with the gravestone.

Have you come across any other Daniels in the Cemetery?

Thanks

Richard

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline sem73

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 17 November 14 12:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Richard

Been back to the cemetery this morning....no sunshine but hopefully a slightly clearer photo!....will have a look through my previous photos & check for anymore Daniels...is there anyone/year in particular?....may help in picking a particular area of Whitehouse Lane Cemetery or Barony Road Cemetery if you have any early dates.....

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag117/sem973/c13662bd8a1da55aca8ba2c9b55d98db_zps1fef9eea.jpg

Sarah :)
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Davies/Griffiths/Smith/Woodward/Goodwin/Morrlle/Moralee - Flintshire

Moralee (and variants) - Durham

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline rtdaniels24

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 21 December 14 17:22 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for the photo.

Richard

Offline Archive58

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 01 November 15 12:27 GMT (UK) »
I would love to have any/all of the Bowker/Birchall/Ibbs pictures. I had these many years ago but they were lost in a move. I am planning a return visit to Nantwich in the future. (I live in London)

I am also trying to find the burial site of William Bowker (1804 - 1868) I know he was buried in Nantwich in 1868 but where?

Many thanks in advance! :)

Offline johndwadsworth

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 01 November 15 13:38 GMT (UK) »
According to the Bishop Transcripts William, aged 63, of Hospital St.was buried 13th October presumably in the Church of St. Mary. A Henry Bowker, infant, also of Hospital St. was buried 11th Oct.