Author Topic: Clyde Cottage, Dunoon, Scotland  (Read 5511 times)

Offline RITCHLADY

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Clyde Cottage, Dunoon, Scotland
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 25 June 15 22:28 BST (UK) »
Yes I remember Margaret longstaffe and ann devoy very well
My sisters were
Annette Chesney
Janet Chesney (who was Jessie drysdales favourite )
Marie Chesney
Jane Chesney
Isobel Chesney
And (me)Margaret Chesney
Are you on Facebook if you are look me up my name is Margaret Paton I have a blue t-shirt and a red cowboy hat on
Jessie drysdales boyfriends name was tom brown
Bye for now x

Offline Cluaran2

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 26 June 15 15:40 BST (UK) »
I'm not on Facebook :-(
My girls are so when one of them is here I'll have her get on for me. Were you and your sisters happy at Clyde Margaret? I really liked Carol McCartney, wish I knew where she was. Ran into Margaret Longstaffe one day in Glasgow, she was pregnant and invited me to her house for tea. I went over and spent the afternoon with her and boy had she changed! She and Ann were bullies together! Do you remember Reverend Graham? One day Carol and I were looking in a shop window on the main street and he gave us some money! Are you still in Scotland? I live in the state of Kansas, love it here.

Offline RITCHLADY

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 26 June 15 17:18 BST (UK) »
I'm not on Facebook :-(
My girls are so when one of them is here I'll have her get on for me. Were you and your sisters happy at Clyde Margaret? I really liked Carol McCartney, wish I knew where she was. Ran into Margaret Longstaffe one day in Glasgow, she was pregnant and invited me to her house for tea. I went over and spent the afternoon with her and boy had she changed! She and Ann were bullies together! Do you remember Reverend Graham? One day Carol and I were looking in a shop window on the main street and he gave us some money! Are you still in Scotland? I live in the state of Kansas, love it here.
Yes I remember Margaret longstaffe and ann devoy very well
My sisters were
Annette Chesney
Janet Chesney (who was Jessie drysdales favourite )
Marie Chesney
Jane Chesney
Isobel Chesney
And (me)Margaret Chesney
Are you on Facebook if you are look me up my name is Margaret Paton I have a blue t-shirt and a red cowboy hat on
Jessie drysdales boyfriends name was tom brown
Bye for now x

Offline Cluaran2

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 26 June 15 21:46 BST (UK) »
Had a message showing you had replied Margaret but the message is empty; I'm clueless as to how these things work so if it's not obvious I won't find it! Just left my youngest daughter, we looked up your Facebook but not sure if I remember you or if you remind me of a friend!