Author Topic: Hannah Matthews  (Read 6592 times)

Offline HJHolland

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Hannah Matthews
« Reply #18 on: Monday 27 February 17 03:11 GMT (UK) »
just looking at all your info and really greatful for clarification.  Hannah and Moses Cryer are my GGGandparents their daughter Anne who married Samuel Francis Scott is my GGrandmother.  I have a copy of marriage cert as on line and was having trouble finding Hannah's parents.  Does anyone have any photos of the Cryer family I have just been to Cryer Road in Southbridge to see id I could find their homestead

Offline Robin McConachy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 28 March 17 04:11 BST (UK) »
For a picture of Sarah Cryer go to http://www.teara.govt.nz/en/phoyograph/2280/sarah-cryer

I have quite a lot of information re the Matthews and Cryer families and still searching so happy to help.   I live in the Wairarapa, North Island but have a son living south of Christchurch at Tai Tapu so often visit that area which is near Leeston.   I would be interested to meet any family members if the occasions arose.
Robin McConachy

Offline HJHolland

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 28 March 17 20:49 BST (UK) »
Thank you Robin.  I live in Tauranga and my daughter lives in Peal Forrest.  I am after any photos of the Cryer family, I have one that could be Ann but none of Moses, have the write up re Sarah.