Author Topic: Flossie Jane (Bowbrick)Purchase.  (Read 6886 times)

Offline Carole Lily

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Flossie Jane (Bowbrick)Purchase.
« Reply #18 on: Friday 21 July 17 01:45 BST (UK) »
I do not know how long ago is this thread... but my grandmother was Hazel Bowbrick and I knew everyone's names mentioned in this thread... They ultimetaly lived in Iron Hill, QC... my mom is Hazel & Enoch Dupras daughter... I knew Lily, Palmer, Herbie, etc...mom would be amazed by this thread... Please email me if you want more info... I am just amazed...

Offline BRUCE123

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 21 July 17 16:44 BST (UK) »
Hi Carole  :) welcome to Rootschat. Yes I would like to have your info on your family. remember on this site it is open for all to see. My aim regards to the Bowbrick's is to link them all in there families, back to Henry c:1600, I take it you are on this site to build your own family tree, we are here to help, just ask! I will send you a personal message with my email address as soon as this site allows. Names and date's for now will be great, I may have them, family conformation is great.
All the best Bruce.
Ireland co don-  moville   Morrison
Scotland  Morrison
England  Bowbricks, Boubrick, bobbrick, Bobrick.  George 
wales. Evans- Jones

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 22 July 17 03:28 BST (UK) »
Hello Carole Lily and a very warm welcome to RootsChat  :).

If you make 2 more posts here to even just say 'Hi', you will be able to use the Personal Message (PM) system to communicate privately with BRUCE123 to exchange info.

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada