Author Topic: Intro, new member  (Read 1135 times)

Offline alan.fairhurst

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Intro, new member
« on: Sunday 11 July 04 01:26 BST (UK) »
Hi. my name is Alan Fairhurst and although I joined a while back I have been so busy I have had no chance to post a message. In addition to my research into my family history I also run a cat sanctuary. As a member of a canine training group, I often travel around taking photos of the dogs display team. So it is a very full life.
I am researching various names - Fairhurst in Cheshire and Lancs; Hall in Crewe and Derby; Butterworth in Crewe and Rochdale & Jones in Crewe.
Fairhurst in Cheshire & Lancs. Butterworth in Crewe & Rochdale. Hall in Crewe & Derbyshire. Jones in Crewe. Mainwaring in Haslington.

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
Re: Intro, new member
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 11 July 04 02:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Alan,

And welcome back to RootsChat.   ;D

You have revisited at a very exciting time for us,  we have just had a site upgrade,  it is now bigger,  faster and easier to use.  Not to mention about twice as busy as usual.   8)

You may like to post your name interests in the appropriate county forums too,  just go to the main index,  find England and within that board you will find links to the individual counties.

Good luck with your research,

Kazza.
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.