Author Topic: Isabella Hollingsworth McLean Bennett  (Read 794 times)

Offline memmens

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Isabella Hollingsworth McLean Bennett
« on: Wednesday 07 August 13 00:17 BST (UK) »
HI

Looking for info on My Great Grandmother Isabella Hollingsworth McLean Bennett from Scotland. I have managed to find you birth info, born May 1902 Edinburgh Scotland to David Kenny Bennett & Isobella Hollingworth McLean. I believe she had a sister called Helen who died in infancy and a brother called James Hector.
She had my Grandfather in 1920 (out of wedlock) and would love to find out if she ever got married had other children etc!
Researching Emens,Emmens,Alve,Busch,Allardice,Cameron,Barsby,Bennett,Munroe,Freidrich

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline tidybooks

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Isabella Hollingsworth McLean Bennett
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 07 August 13 08:13 BST (UK) »
Hi Memmens,

Welcome to RootsChat, hope you get success in your research.

Go to http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, invest 7 for 30 credits and you will get marriage certificate of Isabella H McL Bennett to Alexander McKay at Haymarket Registrar Office, Edinburgh in 1934.
The certificate number is 685/01 0081.

Tom

Scotland - Buchanan, Thomson, Pat(t)erson, Stewart, Ritchie, Tracey
Ireland - Tracey, Conroy, Pat(t)erson.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline JFSCOT

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Isabella Hollingsworth McLean Bennett
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 10 August 17 13:14 BST (UK) »
Hi

I'm a bit new to Rootschat but picked up your query.  My grandmother was Isabella Hollingsworth McLean Bennett and she married Alexander McKay.  They lived in Edinburgh and had 4 children (2 girls and 2 boys) all of whom have now passed away (the second child was my mother).