Author Topic: Help!! Alice Kenyon Westall Is Missing!  (Read 6201 times)

Offline heatherjulie

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help!! Alice Kenyon Westall Is Missing!
« Reply #18 on: Monday 19 August 13 20:59 BST (UK) »
St Mary's gate/ Blackwater
Spotland Nearer side
Rochdale
Edward Kenyon Corn Miller 50 (It could say Edmund) born in the county
Charles Kenyon 15

551/3/1

Offline GagaGram

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 20 August 13 01:38 BST (UK) »
Hi Heather,
I made a copy of the Holt/Kenyon marriage.Nice to save a few $$. Wish they were all that easy!
Thanks for the 1841 Kenyon census  and christening information.
It appears Judith Kenyon (w/o Edmund) may have died before 1841 or was elsewhere. It seems strange there is a 1822 christening record @ St. Marys Wardleworth for son, Charles and a record @ St. Chad Rochdale in 1828 for daughter,Mary, but no record for daughter,Alice in 1825-26.

Thanks, again for your time and help.
Best wishes,
Nancy
Lancs-Greenwood,Rhodes,Driver,Hitchen.Grindrod,Kenyon,Westall,Atkinson,Baines,Ireland. Lancs/Westmoreland -  Harling. Ches/Lancs. -  Boulton,Nield/Neild,Higham,Collier/Colliers.

Offline GagaGram

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 20 August 13 01:49 BST (UK) »
Hi, again,
I just found on Lancs. OPC. a burial on 26 Dec. 1829 @ St. Chad,Rochdale. for Judith Kenyon, wife of Edmund,of College St.She was 36 yrs. old (b.abt. 1793).
Nancy
Lancs-Greenwood,Rhodes,Driver,Hitchen.Grindrod,Kenyon,Westall,Atkinson,Baines,Ireland. Lancs/Westmoreland -  Harling. Ches/Lancs. -  Boulton,Nield/Neild,Higham,Collier/Colliers.

Offline karri1312

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 23 March 18 21:52 GMT (UK) »
Very long shot that you might read this. I have only just joined Roots chat.
in the 1861 Alice is recorded as housekeeper to Robert Holt (my ancestor). The baby Harry Holt aged 4 months is actually the son of Robert Holt and Alice "Kenion" I have a pdf copy of the birth certificate.  She is registers the birth and calls herself Alice Holt formerly Kenion.
If you'd like a copy of the pdf, feel free to message me on (*)

Regards
Karen Barton

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline GagaGram

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 01 April 18 06:07 BST (UK) »
Hi Karen,
Thank you for your post. I have a copy of the 1861 census,but for some reason I didn't realize that Harry Holt (4 mos.) was the son of Alice & Robert. I would appreciate if you could send me a copy of the birth record. I think you may have to post 2 more times before you can personal message me.

On the 1871 census, there is a son,Thomas Holt,9 yrs.old (born 1862) as well as a daughter,Sarah,5 yrs. (born 1866). Are Harry and Thomas the same child or did Harry die before 1871?

I have a copy of the marriage record for Robert and Alice,dated 24 Jan.1863. Let me know if you would like a copy.
When did Robert Holt & son,Thomas  die?
Thank  you for any help.
Regards,
Nancy