Author Topic: Anyone live near Tweedsmuir Churchyard?  (Read 3319 times)

Offline houseofbrown

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Anyone live near Tweedsmuir Churchyard?
« on: Sunday 18 August 13 10:01 BST (UK) »
Hello,
I am wondering if some kind person lives near this church and would be happy to take a photo of my 7xggrandparents grave for me? If there is I will provide details.
Thanks, Bill.
Brown , Turnbull  Adamson, Renwick,  Edgar,  Smibbert,  Scott, Irving, Trotter, Brunton (Borders/Selkirk); Burnside, Skirving, Graham (East Lothian),
Emery & Treasure (Somerset). Goode, King, Flack (Cambridge)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline dex

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone live near Tweedsmuir Churchyard?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 20 August 13 22:07 BST (UK) »
Hello Bill

Unfortunately I am unable to go to Tweeddale Churchyard for you but the following two websites may be of interest and offer solutions to you: www.bordersfhs.org.uk/Tweedsmuir.asp and www.uppertweeddale.org.uk.
Best of luck.

Dex

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline houseofbrown

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 21 August 13 01:58 BST (UK) »
Hello Dex and thank you for taking the trouble to reply to me. I notice that there is a contact on the 'Tweeddale' site so I will see if they can help me.
Cheers, Bill.
Brown , Turnbull  Adamson, Renwick,  Edgar,  Smibbert,  Scott, Irving, Trotter, Brunton (Borders/Selkirk); Burnside, Skirving, Graham (East Lothian),

Offline houseofbrown

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 23 August 13 15:46 BST (UK) »
Hello Dex,

Just thought that I would let you know that I have found someone who will take a photo or me.
Thank you once again.
Regards, Bill  :D :D