Author Topic: Ramsey PR lookup needed - Hanchor & Ibberson  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Selina

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Ramsey PR lookup needed - Hanchor & Ibberson
« Reply #9 on: Friday 20 September 13 13:39 BST (UK) »
Hi again Jenny,

There are mentions of Hanchor and variants in the Ramsey records.  I will send you a p.m.

Selina
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline JenClark

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Exhausted yet content!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 21 September 13 00:30 BST (UK) »
Thanks Selina  ;D

I'll check them out and see if I can link them to my family  ;)

Jenny
Clark, Sommerlad, Bowden, Barrett, Griffey, Sayers, Bridge, Walters, Pollard, Capel, Dibble, James, Lingard, Mensforth, Watts, Rutherford, Stainton, Chatterton, Tubbs, Thompson, Fulton, Booth, Sellwood, Edwards, Pitcher, Creech, Johns, Phillips, Roberts, Keast, Tregonning, Mason, Lancefield, Ibberson, Green, Case, Cook, Dunham, Porter, Pope, Hall, Welsh, Hellefield, Warburton, Fletcher, Foster, Stiles, Tait, Nicoll, Sutherland, McIntyre, Cole, Neal, Ladlow, Bellamy, Castleton, Barker, Yuill

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline KimBrack

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 27 December 17 16:26 GMT (UK) »
Hello Jenny, came across this post when searching Overall and Ibberson. John Allen Jarvis and Anne Ibberson are my paternal 2x Great Grandparents. I'm afraid I've not had much luck either with parish records although I have obtained several records via Huntingdon's family history service, including a copy of the will of Francis Ibberson. It's a long time since I last looked into our family history but intend revisiting the family tree in the coming year. It would be good to be in touch with another researcher into that side of the family. 

Offline JenClark

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Exhausted yet content!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 28 December 17 00:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi KimBrack,

Thanks for your message and welcome to Rootschat! Always lovely to touch base with a relllie and fellow researcher  ;)

Which of John Allen Jervis & Ann Ibberson's children do you descend from? I believe that they had 7  but only two survived childhood. Is it William Henry Overall Jervis, b abt 1833? Also, do you have the last name as Jervis or Jarvis? I have seen both recorded but Jervis seems to be the most commonly used.

I would love to exchange info. I have done some more research on this family since 2013, but alas baptisms still elude me for most of the family....luckily they left other records!!

I will send you a PM with my e-mail address, I look forward to hearing from you  :)

Jenny
Clark, Sommerlad, Bowden, Barrett, Griffey, Sayers, Bridge, Walters, Pollard, Capel, Dibble, James, Lingard, Mensforth, Watts, Rutherford, Stainton, Chatterton, Tubbs, Thompson, Fulton, Booth, Sellwood, Edwards, Pitcher, Creech, Johns, Phillips, Roberts, Keast, Tregonning, Mason, Lancefield, Ibberson, Green, Case, Cook, Dunham, Porter, Pope, Hall, Welsh, Hellefield, Warburton, Fletcher, Foster, Stiles, Tait, Nicoll, Sutherland, McIntyre, Cole, Neal, Ladlow, Bellamy, Castleton, Barker, Yuill

Offline magslote

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 28 December 17 08:23 GMT (UK) »
Hello Jen, phew this imfo is a lot to get my teeth into, many many names, but I do not want to repeat myself, only option is is to contact me on     margaret_long@ntlworld.com  and give me one NAME at a time, thanks.Margaret.

Offline JenClark

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Exhausted yet content!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday 29 December 17 05:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi Margaret,

I will send you an e-mail now, are you able to look up the Ramsey parish registers for me? Thanks so much for the offer  ;)

Jenny