Author Topic: Selby/Grice  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Bgrice

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Selby/Grice
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 12 April 18 22:05 BST (UK) »
Sorry Leslie ,      I wrote that my father was your grandmother's cousin,  but he is your mother's cousin if Clarence was your grandfather , was it your mother and 7 other kids , 6 girls 2 boys

Offline Bgrice

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 12 April 18 22:10 BST (UK) »
Leslie , Did your grandfather Clarence pass away in November 1979 in Renton washington

Offline Bgrice

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 17 April 18 17:43 BST (UK) »
Margaret (wonders - selby) stanley is buried in Oak hill cemetery in Taylorsville illinois with her husband jacob you can go to the cemetery 's Web site and look up their name and see the picture of their grave site also you can look up maude stanley it will show maude stanley van hooser who was samuel 's half sister it will also show other stanleys. All of Margaret's children with jacob Stanley are Samuels half brothers and sisters and are related to all of us that are decedent's of margaret wonders

Offline hopetofind

• RootsChat User
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 19 April 18 02:34 BST (UK) »
Leslie , Did your grandfather Clarence pass away in November 1979 in Renton washington
yes.

Offline hopetofind

• RootsChat User
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 19 April 18 03:00 BST (UK) »
Sorry Leslie ,      I wrote that my father was your grandmother's cousin,  but he is your mother's cousin if Clarence was your grandfather , was it your mother and 7 other kids , 6 girls 2 boys
  My mother had 2 half sisters,and one half brother. Ella, Lil,and charles.From my grandmother's previous marriage.

Offline Bgrice

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 19 April 18 05:00 BST (UK) »
I think I was looking at the info I have wrong , do you have 2 brothers and 4 sisters making it 7 including you, I have the names wasn't sure if you want me to post them on here

Offline hopetofind

• RootsChat User
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday 20 April 18 19:10 BST (UK) »
I think I was looking at the info I have wrong , do you have 2 brothers and 4 sisters making it 7 including you, I have the names wasn't sure if you want me to post them on herev
Yes. I'm #6. I are Leslie. Lol

Offline Bgrice

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Friday 20 April 18 23:33 BST (UK) »
Hello cousin Leslie , lol , I can give you my phone # or my email address and I can send you the info I have with pictures of John wonders Margarets father , Margaret and samuel , also info on the Stanleys and I have info on the Grice's , stanleys and Atkinson coal mines in Henry county Illinois . Mary Atkinson was the wife of John Wonders Margaret's mother. All of them had coal mines there , that's how they all intertwined.

Offline hopetofind

• RootsChat User
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 22 April 18 17:35 BST (UK) »
Hello cousin Leslie , lol , I can give you my phone # or my email address and I can send you the info I have with pictures of John wonders Margarets father , Margaret and samuel , also info on the Stanleys and I have info on the Grice's , stanleys and Atkinson coal mines in Henry county Illinois . Mary Atkinson was the wife of John Wonders Margaret's mother. All of them had coal mines there , that's how they all intertwined.
That would be wonderful.
 My Email is *

* Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsChat general practice to prevent others spamming or abusing it.  Please use the personal message system to exchange e-mail addresses.  Thanks