Author Topic: Janet Leslie McClaren  (Read 3121 times)

Offline tls1974

• RootsChat Extra
  • Interested in my Irish and Scottish Ancestry
    • View Profile
Janet Leslie McClaren
« on: Monday 30 September 13 22:16 BST (UK) »
I am totally new to this site so hopefully this all makes sense!

I am looking for information on my Great Great Grandmother Janet (jessie) Leslie Mclaren, born to Margaret McLaren.  Janet apparently was working in Selkirk as a Servant to David Wright in 1891.  I am wondering where she went from there.  I do not know her father's name as she was born out of wedlock from all I can tell.

Thank you.
Terri

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
Re: Janet Leslie McClaren
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 01 October 13 07:51 BST (UK) »
Hi , welcome to RootsChat  :)

I see you have posted the same request on the Midlothian board -
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=663143.msg5085880#msg5085880

To avoid duplication of effort could I ask anyone with further information to post on the Midlothian topic , this post is now locked.

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.