Author Topic: George Clark marr'd Jane Hobson in 1786 Parish of Danby - Wiske, North Yorkshire  (Read 7180 times)

Offline gilian rowland

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: George Clark marr'd Jane Hobson in 1786 Parish of Danby - Wiske, North Yorkshire
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 01 June 17 20:04 BST (UK) »
Thanks Ladyhawk I did reply but don't think it's worked!
Good to know I'll be sent an email if reply.
I'm new to this site so struggling somewhat trying to find where to reply or how to!
Love the welsh dragon!

Offline Elizlloyd

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: George Clark marr'd Jane Hobson in 1786 Parish of Danby - Wiske, North Yorkshire
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 01 June 17 21:48 BST (UK) »
gilian rowland,

Hello and thank you for your reply which I have received and am still putting the history of the Clark family together.  Happy to share any information I have with you.

Best Wishes

Elizlloyd

Way, Haydon, Sharland, Frost, Gunn, Searles, Carew, Jones, Gould, Smith, Featherstone, Lloyd,

Offline gilian rowland

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Dear Elizlloyd
Thanks so much for your prompt reply.
The main question is do you have proof ie paperwork that William Clark  married Hannah Wilson?  in 1814?  I ask because someone descended from Elizabeth contacted me two days ago having seen my tree on Ancestry.
I am a guest of a member and so can't see what others post but believe there is a document relating to that on there.

I haven't done work on the Clark family for several years and all I did then was concentrate on Alice 1820-1864 and didn't go back beyond that.  Oh and I did work on one of her brothers Robert who went to Australia as that tied in with other work I was doing.
Some years ago I was put in touch with a descendent  of Ann and have lots of emails from him but haven't
ploughed through them or added them to my tree.

In a nutshell what info do you have?  I was sent a link yesterday on how to send a private message in
which I guess I could put my email but haven't studied that and am nervous of trying new things!
Perhaps you can send me a private message if you have attachments etc and hope I can work out how to access.
Inhaste - best wishes Jill