Author Topic: Logan/McGowan marriage in Boyle. 1816. How to find family  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Logans daughter

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Logan/McGowan marriage in Boyle. 1816. How to find family
« on: Monday 07 October 13 20:48 BST (UK) »
Hi

I'm at my wits end over my fathers ancestors and wonder if anyone can help me

I have a marriage in 1816 as a possible marriage of my three times great grandparents
Daniel Logan and his wife Annie.

The marriage is between Danielum Logan and Annum McGowan 15/2/1816 Boyle. Roscommon

Is there any way I could find the families concerned to possibly find descendants to prove or disprove a connection.

Logan        Ireland. Liverpool. Australia
Maguire.    Cavan. Ireland. Liverpool
Connor.     Ireland. Cumbria? Liverpool.
Cowdell.    Stockport Cheshire and Birstall. Morley. Yorkshire.
Fowler.      Birstall. W.Yorkshire
Walker.      Birstall. W. Yorkshire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline P Ryan

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Logan/McGowan marriage in Boyle. 1816. How to find family
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 08 September 16 01:24 BST (UK) »
The marriage is between Danielum Logan and Annum McGowan 15/2/1816 Boyle. Roscommon
The witness to this marriage were Edward Finlay and Jane Sheerin. Have you these names on your family tree.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.