Author Topic: (*Completed with thanks*)Cemetery Records Saskatchewan  (Read 8940 times)

Offline Nova67

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Cemetery Records Saskatchewan
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 19 October 13 23:10 BST (UK) »
Lilybell, I have sent you a PM.  My thanks to you and your contact at Parkside :) :) :) Thrilled you have found it!  Please pass on my thanks for their time and effort.
Regards,
nova67

Offline cosmac

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 20 October 13 03:24 BST (UK) »
Mark Pringle is most likely the Mikel Pringel found in the same Saskatchewan location on the 1911 Canadian census

Offline Nova67

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 20 October 13 03:51 BST (UK) »
I looked through the 1911 Census previously page by page and could not find him?  Or was this just a suggestion? Have I missed it?

Offline Nova67

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 20 October 13 03:57 BST (UK) »
Ahhh... I get it "Mikel Pringel"!  He is a farmer and Anglican.

Offline Nova67

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 26 October 13 04:13 BST (UK) »
I wish to thank absolutely everyone in Roots Chat who has helped way beyond trying to find the burial of my missing Great-Great Uncle. The variety of information has exceeded my expectations.  It is always great to be able to find out that bit more about a person. I now know he died 12 May 1942 and where he is buried.  His many and varied occupations beyond the trade of blacksmith. I have received his obituary, which confirmed he was from Blyth.  More indications of "not his real name" - which I can only imagine refers to not being born a Pringle. I am still awaiting some information via snail mail. What I think is his birth certificate from England and some more information from Saskatchewan.
Thanks for also finding him in 1911 and for all the interesting anecdotal information. Special thanks to Lilybell for all the PM's and follow ups ;D
Kind Regards,
nova67

Offline Lilyione

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: (*Completed with thanks*)Cemetery Records Saskatchewan
« Reply #23 on: Friday 31 July 15 04:56 BST (UK) »
For anyone searching further
please check this out for Sask Cemeteries. It even has most gravestone photos
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cansacem/
Searching: Coulter, Morrison and Henderson, McDonough and McCommiskey in Ireland; Hall, Johnston, Dickson, Danskin in Scotland; Taylor, Maddocks/Maddox, Smith in Birmingham and Shropshire. Heselton in Yorkshire