Author Topic: M A Rees Felinfoel Llanelli  (Read 2663 times)

Offline iorwerthapselwyn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
M A Rees Felinfoel Llanelli
« on: Monday 28 October 13 11:46 GMT (UK) »
I have tried looking for a M A PRICE in the 1911 census, but found nothing. 

All I know is that she witnessed the death certificate of Mary Rees in September 1920, is described as a daughter to the deceased. At that time, she lived in Stepfield Row, Felinfoel. Llanelli.  I know that Mary Rees had 3 children Mary Hannah Rees my husbands grandmother, who was married, and living in Gorseinon in 1920. William John Rees married and living in Llanelli in 1920 and Elizabeth Rees who never married and lived in the family home of Caerllwyn Farm Felinfoel, Llanelli in 1920.  M A Price is a complete mystery,

Can anyone help solve this mystery?  I need the information to send to my husbands family in America. We know there were only 3 children, and only 3 shared in the succession of the land in America, but M A Price has to be explained.

Iorwerth Apselwyn

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
Re: M A Rees Felinfoel Llanelli
« Reply #1 on: Monday 28 October 13 11:55 GMT (UK) »
Welcome to rootschat

Could she have been Williams wife  :-\

Rosie
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline ceridwen rees

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: M A Rees Felinfoel Llanelli
« Reply #2 on: Monday 18 January 16 14:42 GMT (UK) »
Hello, my name is Ceridwen Rees my father's grandmother was Margaret Ann Rees who married Benjamin Price in 1859, at Adulam Chapel, Felinfoel. They lived near in felinfoel. My grandmother was Mary Elizabeth Price who married John Rees in 1911. Margaret Ann Price's daughter.