Author Topic: Pritchard family in shropshire  (Read 4379 times)

Offline Allen Pritchard

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Pritchard family in shropshire
« Reply #27 on: Friday 11 August 17 07:43 BST (UK) »
Any help to anyone researching Pritchard family? A family member, John Pritchard was b.1823-24 Wellington. Family moved to Pig Street, Kingswinford. He is the earliest member of our family we know of.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Baudoux

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 25 November 17 18:22 GMT (UK) »
I am still trying to find out information on Rowland Robert Pritchard (1887).  He died in 1953.  His spouse was Elizabeth Harris (1892).  Elizabeth is a cousin of Mine.  The connection is through my
Humpherson Line.  Rowland and Elizabeth were married April 2, 1918 in St. Matthew's Church
in Donnington Wood/  Rowland and Elizabeth had one daughter, Marjorie (1920.  Marjorie was
married to John "Jack" Bamford.

I have no idea who Rowland's parents are.  Maybe someone can provide me with further
information.

Regards,

Doris B.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline bitzar

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Good things come to those who wait...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 06 December 17 20:43 GMT (UK) »
Doris

It looks like Rowland Robert PRITCHARD's birth was registered Q4 1887 at Shifnal, Salop, mmn HAYWARD.  On the 1891 he appears with older siblings and parents Thomas bc1840 and Louisa bc1844.

bitzar.
ROBERTS / ROBERT / ROBERTSON - Dunbartonshire/Stirlingshire, Scotland
NEWEY - Leicestershire, England
FITZGERALD - Co. Cork - Ireland
HOWLETT - Suffolk, England
PHILMORE - Wiltshire, England
CHAPMAN - Cornwall - England
NICHOLLS - Cornwall - England
SHAW - Nottinghamshire, England
PRITCHARD - Salop, England