Author Topic: Dunlop in Tattynuckle  (Read 8719 times)

Offline tempogold

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Dunlop in Tattynuckle
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 28 February 15 06:02 GMT (UK) »
Very many thanks for this lead . I think you are correct and she has moved to England .Fivemiletown in Co Fermanagh was such a small place i  am sure the entry relates to her.Interesting as her brother William became a Doctor . I suspect she remains in England but so  many Dunlop's to be certain of the correct marriage . Have ordered her brother Williams will to  see if he gives the surnames of nephews and nieces which should tell me who his sisters married--well that's the plan.
Many thanks for your help.

Offline tempogold

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Dunlop in Tattynuckle
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 04 June 20 11:13 BST (UK) »
By Way of update . Isabella Mitchell latter Dunlop. Althrough a head stone erected at Colebrook Parish Church  near Tattyknuckle Co Fermanagh Ireland  she died in Clones . She was living with her daughter Sarah Kennedy at Garry Stone Bridge , Clones. Ireland.
Will on Proni --probate Armagh . Son Edward James Dunlop in South Africa in 1917. Only her daughter Sarah ( Kennedy)  in Ireland. Isabella Elizabeth Dunlop in England. Margaret ( Thomson) Scotland . Her son son John William Dunlop a Dr in England but in 1917 serving with the Army Medical Corps.