Author Topic: Peare in wexford  (Read 10376 times)

Offline nickr90

• RootsChat Member
  • I write extensively on the history of Wexford town
    • View Profile
Re: Peare in wexford
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 11 January 14 11:59 GMT (UK) »
Har (Harry) Peare lived at 24 Bishopswater in the 1950s to 1960s. He was a gravedigger at St Ibars (Crostown)
There was a quarry at Edenvale called Peares.
Wexford Town Rossiter Sludds Ratigan Lowney Social History

Offline N Peare

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 05 January 15 11:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi There,

My family are from Kilmallock House near Enniscorthy in Co. Wexford. I believe I should have the info you are looking for there. My father has given me loads of old Peare family records, documents, photos and maps. I also have some info regarding Humphrey Peare too, if required?
What info do you want to know?
I could possibly email you some copy's I have.

Offline martina boylan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 10 September 17 16:07 BST (UK) »
Hi
There are two Peare graves in Kilmallock cemetery which adjoins Kilmallock House.
Humphrey William, 3rd son of Robert Peare of Kilmallock House died 18th February 1862 aged 10 years.
Robert died 21th September 1761 aged 32 years.

Offline Jack2227

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 15 September 17 11:38 BST (UK) »
from "Houses of Wexford"(by kind permission of David Rowe and Eithne Scallan)
======================
Peare; Kilmallock Ballymurn

House built by Huguenot Peare family;

Robert Peare married to Ruth Humpheries 1750
===========================
Dublin Evening Poet; 1840;

Monkstown Church, John H Peare, esq, son of late Humphreys Peare, esq, of Sweetfarm Wexford, to Miss Woulfe, Kingsrown Dublin.
======================

Offline BMYERS1962

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 30 September 20 20:06 BST (UK) »
Iam looking for any information on Humphrey H Peare 1807-1887 father of George Hutchins Peare..My grandmothers mother was Eleanor Wright married to George Hutchins Peare DOB 1833-1875.The family relocated to Liverpool England.

Offline two westies

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 07 June 21 17:46 BST (UK) »
Hi There,

My family are from Kilmallock House near Enniscorthy in Co. Wexford. I believe I should have the info you are looking for there. My father has given me loads of old Peare family records, documents, photos and maps. I also have some info regarding Humphrey Peare too, if required?

Hello
I am a Lindsay and we are related to Mary Peare who married the Rev Thomas Lindsay.  I have inherited two portraits - one is of Mary Peare (nee Ryan) who married Humphreys Peare in 1824 and two of her daughters - I think Mary and Barbara.  The other portrait is of their brother Robert Peare b.1832.  I know that Robert married Amelia, but I cannot trace their children or his death.  Do you have such information?  I would be very grateful for any crumbs!
Many thanks.

Offline martina boylan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 26 August 21 09:29 BST (UK) »
Hi, I am a member of Ballymurn Heritage group and we are hoping to publish a Journal/Book  and would be delighted if anyone was interested in sharing some photo's or information on the Peare family of Kilmallock House.
Regards,
Martina Boylan

Offline N Peare

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday 10 July 23 18:05 BST (UK) »
Hi There,

Hello
I am a Lindsay and we are related to Mary Peare who married the Rev Thomas Lindsay.  I have inherited two portraits - one is of Mary Peare (nee Ryan) who married Humphreys Peare in 1824 and two of her daughters - I think Mary and Barbara.  The other portrait is of their brother Robert Peare b.1832.  I know that Robert married Amelia, but I cannot trace their children or his death.  Do you have such information?  I would be very grateful for any crumbs!
Many thanks.

Hi,
I have found your ancestors in a family tree that a cousin did some years ago. There I can see a Robert Peare and Amelia. On the tree it says Robert was born in 1832 and died in 1861. It doesn't look like they had any children. The lady that did this family tree looks to have been a descendant of Mary Peare and Rev. Lindsay, as the tree is well populated up to the 1970's. I can give you a copy as you may fin it interesting. And shows how they connect to the trunk of the Peare family tree. Also I would be most interested to see the pictures that you have of the family.

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Muckish the flat-topped mountain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 11 July 23 11:08 BST (UK) »

Humphreys Francis Peare died 12 Aug.1888 of Kilmallock, Co.Wexford (widow Alicia Peare)

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/deaths_returns/deaths_1888/06165/4762244.pdf
Son Robert Hawtry Peare was the informant.

Marriage Jul-Sep 1872   
PEARE    Humphreys Francis        Barton    8c   769
CREERY    Alicia                        Barton    8c   769
https://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Death of Alicia (Alice) Peare - 31 July 1898
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/deaths_returns/deaths_1898/05824/4649269.pdf

Will Calendars 1899
http://www.willcalendars.nationalarchives.ie/reels/cwa/005014911/005014911_00214.pdf

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo