Author Topic: blarney street murphy  (Read 1511 times)

Offline loudam

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: blarney street murphy
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 25 January 14 18:44 GMT (UK) »
Hi There

I just had a look and there are 15 Kathleen Murphys born between 1930 and 1934 in Cork if you look here you can see them https://familysearch.org/search/collection/results?count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3AKathleen%20%2Bsurname%3AMurphy%20%2Bbirth_place%3ACork%20%2Bbirth_year%3A1930-1934~&collection_id=1408347&birth_place2=8%2CIreland%2CCork

You could send off all of them but ask that they only send you ones with a fathers name of Michael and/or an address of 310 Blarney Street...

I had a look at the 1945 Guys and theres a M.Barry living in 310 Blarney Street then, theres also a birth with a mothers name of Barry so it may be her mothers maiden name..
This is the Guys record http://www.corkpastandpresent.ie/places/streetandtradedirectories/guyscorkdirectory1945_25feb/#/574/zoomed

Do you know of any siblings that she may have had?
O Riordan/Riordan / Dorgan/ Barry (Cork & Rathcooney)
O Sullivan & O Shea/Shea (Cork)
O Connell (Cork)
Walsh (Cork & Killarney)
Baldwin & Stanton, Sullivan, (Cork)
Lonergan (Cork, Tipperary, Limerick)
Deady ( Cork-Kanturk)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline moomie03

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: blarney street murphy
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 08 July 17 14:31 BST (UK) »
I think we may be related, my paternal great grandmother Mary Murphy was living at this address ....I have been researching the family tree!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.