Author Topic: Photograph: R F Belton, Great Wakering, Essex  (Read 3569 times)

Offline YourAncestors

• I am very sorry but my email is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Photograph: R F Belton, Great Wakering, Essex
« on: Friday 07 February 14 16:31 GMT (UK) »
I collect vintage photographs with the intention of getting them back to their original families.

One such photograph in my collection is a Real Photo Postcard of R F Belton who appears to have lived in Foresters Cottage, Shoeburyness Road, Great Wakering, Essex.  The photograph was probably taken in the 1920s.  I cannot be certain, but I believe that R F Belton may have been Redvers Frederick Belton who, at the time of the 1911 Census was a ten year old scholar living with his family in Tinkers Lane, Great Wakering.

Is there a descendant of R F Belton out there?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Tinysock

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Photograph: R F Belton, Great Wakering, Essex
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 07 May 17 21:35 BST (UK) »
My name is Tina and I am researching the family history of my mothers friend, Evelyn Belton. She is the daughter of Redvers Belton. I saw your post and wondered if you still had the photograph. She would be delighted.

Thank you.

Tina

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.