Author Topic: EVES/MALE Wereabouts  (Read 950 times)

Offline DDRAIG

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
EVES/MALE Wereabouts
« on: Sunday 23 March 14 11:10 GMT (UK) »
I wonder if someone on the list can give me some help,I am looking for the deaths of Henry Eves brn 3 March 1841 Mulcheney Somerset and his Wife Betsey Ann Male brn June 1838 Isle of Brewers Somerset. I have details of both parties until 1861 census, his family was as  follows ,
Martha Ann S Eves brn December 1860 Kingsbury Episcopi Som.she mrd William Gummer
Henry Eves brn Dec 1861 Kingsbury Episcopi Som he mrd Betsey Ann Podger
Henrietta Eves brn June 1863 Kingsbury Episcopi Som, she is found on the 1871 census shows her living as a Boarder at Deadland Lane Kingsbury Episcopi with John & Kindom Macks.
1881 Census shows her living at Stenbridge  Som with Robert and Martha Clark (neice age 17 yrs)
1891 Census shows Hennrietta still living with Robert and Martha Clark age 27 yrs
No Details after 1891.
Other Children were of which I have no details are, Georgina Eves brn March 1865 Kingsbury Episcopi  and,
Adeline Eves 27 October 1866 Stembridge Baar Somerset.
If anyone can help me with this problem that I have your help would be most appreciated
Bushell Nor/Dev. French Dur/Yks/Glam. Edwards Shrops/Lnd/Glam.  Armytage Ess/ Glam Eves Som/Glam. Owens Glam  Stimpson Rut/Glam. Nash Gls/Mon/  Tucker Gls. Williams Gls. Lever Yks  Leaf Yks

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: EVES/MALE Wereabouts
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 23 March 14 14:42 GMT (UK) »
Hi

It's not the first request for help and so far we have not solved the problem, neither have those with online trees

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=216912.0

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=471819.0

Dawn
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea