Author Topic: EDWARDS & THOMAS in Llandanwg  (Read 5700 times)

Offline Maineyhunter

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: EDWARDS & THOMAS in Llandanwg
« Reply #9 on: Monday 08 February 16 22:42 GMT (UK) »
http://mediasvc.ancestry.co.uk/v2/image/namespaces/8912/media/ONS_B19124AZ-0920.jpg?securitytoken=7ffbb57b2fa91d0318bbc84905d3677d&download=false&client=IIV&imagequality=HighQuality&enhancement=AdaptiveContrast

This is Margaret Irene born after 1911 census I have a photo of her somewhere we called her Rene? (pronounced " ree knee" )

If I ever come across proof of those on the 1911 I'll pass it on :)

Offline robdavies66

• RootsChat Extra
  • Now living in Fareham, Hampshire
    • View Profile
Re: EDWARDS & THOMAS in Llandanwg
« Reply #10 on: Friday 12 February 16 22:53 GMT (UK) »
For Maineyhunter (& anyone else who proves to be a blood relative of mine) please note that I have copies of the following BMD Certificates:-

* Marriage between Robert EDWARDS & Laura THOMAS on 30 Mar 1852 at Llandanwg Parish Church
* Death of Robert EDWARDS, aged 59 on 28 Apr 1887 at Tyfer, Harlech
* Death of Laura EDWARDS (nee THOMAS) aged 87 on 26 Nov 1918 at 6 Tyfar Terrace, Harlech

* Death of Elizabeth EDWARDS (above Robert's mother), aged 78 on 3 Mar 1871 at Harlech, Llandanwg

* Death of Robert THOMAS (above Laura's father) aged 65 on 7 Jun 1879  at Red Lion, Harlech
* Death of Elizabeth THOMAS (above Laura's mother) aged 76 on 18 Jan 1879 at Red Lion, Harlech

and I'm wiling to send a scan of any of these providing you send me a personal message with your email address,

Rob Davies
Hughes & Griffth(s) of Nantmor, Beddgelert
Williams of Bontnewydd
Edwards & Thomas of Harlech/ Llandanwg
Jones of Llanystumdwy
 ==============
Davies/David of Pentrych/ Cardiff , Glamorgan
David of Peterstone super Ely, Glamorgan
Morgan of Eglwysilan, Glamorgan
Miles of Peterstone super Ely