Author Topic: Cork families Shandon  (Read 1047 times)

Offline pink petunia

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Cork families Shandon
« on: Friday 09 May 14 22:26 BST (UK) »
Looking for any in formation on my Cork familes.
George Baxter Casey married Margaret Wyse, St Marys Shandon 1807.

Richard Andrews, woollen manufacturer, married Eliza Craig, Diocese of Cork , 1822.

George Baxter Casey had a son William Henry Casey who married Hester Andrews  and after her death married her sister Emma Maria Andrews.--in Australia.
Emma Maria was a widow  (Scanlan)
I am seeking any information on these families and any siblings as these are the only names we have .
Many thanks
pink petunia

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Bill Casey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Cork families Shandon
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 23 March 17 08:29 GMT (UK) »
Hi PP,

Not sure if I have responded to you previously, but I am also researching the Casey line..

regards,

Bill Casey (WH Casey was my GGGrandfather)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline aljan0484

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cork families Shandon
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 01 April 17 20:13 BST (UK) »
I don't mean to change the name, But I am looking for Costello. I have always been told that we came from County Cork. My 2x G Grandmother Nancy was born 1847, and was a Costello and she married here in the States Mathew Costello born 1841. Ihave found only 1 Nancy 23 Oct. 1848 Baptism in Killaloe St. Senan;s. I'm am stuck at my 2x's g grand parents jet I have read where Costello goes way back in the history of Ireland help Please!!!