Author Topic: Looking for birth registration in Lossiemouth 25th June 1933  (Read 7332 times)

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for birth registration in Lossiemouth 25th June 1933
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 18 May 14 17:26 BST (UK) »
How do I order an extract?
You must first register then purchase 30 credits at a cost of 7GBP to allow you to carry out a search for the extract. The system charges 1 credit per page of results (up to 25 entries) displayed.

Click on "ORDER" under the extract column next to the search result that interests you and that extract will be added to your shopping basket.
The number of items and total cost of items in your shopping basket will appear at the top of the screen.
Your shopping basket can be viewed when you are logged in by selecting “Shopping Basket” from the top menu.
You may add or delete items at any time during the purchase process. However, please note that after one hour of inactivity, or if you log out, items are deleted from your shopping basket automatically.
When you are ready to purchase your chosen item(s), hit “Next Stage” to proceed to the Purchase Page.
Hit "Purchase" to then proceed to the Secure Payment Page.
Check your personal, billing and shipping details are correct, and fill out your card details. Remember that you may cancel your purchase at any time.
When you make payment please ensure that you allow enough time for the transaction to finalise.
When the transaction is successful, you will be redirected back to the main site and receive an e-mail confirming the transaction.
Scotlandspeople.

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

Offline fayl

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 18 May 14 17:27 BST (UK) »

Thank you once again ev - should have read this first before asking.

Fay
Family name Preston (of Birmingham)
Husselbe (Shropshire), Harper (Claverley, Stoke, Warwick, Birmingham) Lloyd (Shropshire & Birmingham) Pitt (Birmingham) Francis (Shropshire) Lloyd (Shropshire & Birmingham). Taylor (Birmingham).  Mellon(Mallon), Convery, Atchison (Gateshead & Ireland).

Offline Deborahrose

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 01 May 17 15:16 BST (UK) »
Hi Fay

This is Deborah Rose I am the daughter why are you looking for birth certificate I have it . If you want to contact me on (*)

Regards
Deborah

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail or phone number removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least two postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.

See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline fayl

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 01 May 17 16:03 BST (UK) »
Hi Deborah Rose,

Will contact you privately by message.

Regards
Fay
Family name Preston (of Birmingham)
Husselbe (Shropshire), Harper (Claverley, Stoke, Warwick, Birmingham) Lloyd (Shropshire & Birmingham) Pitt (Birmingham) Francis (Shropshire) Lloyd (Shropshire & Birmingham). Taylor (Birmingham).  Mellon(Mallon), Convery, Atchison (Gateshead & Ireland).

Offline Donna1986

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 11 October 20 11:22 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I am the granddaughter of Margaret “Shirley” rose- jacks sister.

We’ve been talking today about family which has generated in me finding this today.
Thanks
Donna

Offline Donna1986

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday 11 October 20 11:26 BST (UK) »
Hi fay,

I am the granddaughter of Margaret “Shirley”  rose- jacks younger sister.

It would be lovely to find out more about the family- my nan is thankfully still with us today.

Donna