Author Topic: little angels deaths  (Read 554 times)

Offline derien

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
little angels deaths
« on: Thursday 12 June 14 15:14 BST (UK) »
Hello
  I wonder if anyone has any ideas if I can get a photograph of the headstone of late relatives grave, I know where the grave is and plot number but I don't live in wales and don't really have a chance of visiting, they are 3 little ones that my grandmother lost , the earliest in1902 she was called Jane Thomas and she was 13mths when she died , her brother and sister died in 1906 George 10mths and Martha 3ys my grandma lost 3 of her 4 children , but went on later to have 4 more , how she could bare it as many did back then I will never know as it brings tears to my eyes just thinking of it , I would like to find a photograph of it because then I can send it to other family members , they are buried at "pant cemetery" and the headstone reads   "son or daughter of George " would welcome advice while and if the headstone is still there .

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Morganllan

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: little angels deaths - Request for Picture of Grave at Pant Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Monday 30 June 14 16:59 BST (UK) »
Hello  :)

You may be able to get assistance from the Bereavement Office at Merthyr Council. They currently charge 10 for family history research of a burial.

Follow the path Deaths, Funerals and Cremations / Death - Historical searches

http://www.merthyr.gov.uk/english/communityandliving/pages/default.aspx

Kind Regards
Morgan

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.