Author Topic: R.C. cemetery Linlithgow  (Read 7687 times)

Offline derrylass

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: R.C. cemetery Linlithgow
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 16 July 14 16:08 BST (UK) »
Thank you - that is wonderful. Is this the cemetery between Mains Road and Braehead Road and do you know if there is a map available of the cemetery? Also could you post details of the other Bonars interred.
Many thanks again.

Offline carlineric

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 16 July 14 16:57 BST (UK) »
The other Bonars in Linlithgow Cemetery

Section F, Lair 66
Patrick Bonar aged 57 a miner lived at Durhamtown, Bathgate (look for Birniehill on maps), date of internment 22 March 1932

Rose McCue aged 59, lived at 7 Blackness Road, Linlithgow, date of internment 12 July 1941

Edward McHugh aged 79 a bricklayer's labourer lived at 19 Braehead Drive, Linlithgow, date of internment 25 March 1954

Section G, lair 448 (possible common grave)
Janet Bonar, died of influenza aged 0, lived at 120 High Street, Linlithgow, date of internment 29 October 1918

Margaret Bonar, died of pneumonia aged 7, lived at 120 High Street, Linlithgow, date of internment 19 October 1918

Section K, lair 177
William McDonald aged 79 a retired retorman from 11 Auldhill Entry, Bridgend, date of internment 5 September 1942

Still born child of Charles H Bonner 11 Auldhill Entry, Bridgend, date of Internment 10 November 1947

Margaret McDonald aged 96, lived at 11 Auldhill Entry, Bridgend, date of internment  8 November 1969

Ann Bonner aged 56, lived at 11 Auldhill Entry, Bridgend, date of internment 15 August 1970

I have included everyone who was interred in each grave except the possible common one.

If you could PM your email I will send a copy of the plan which was included with the CDs. It is the cemetery your are thinking of. There is new cemetery on the other side of Linlithgow.

Eric

Offline Snudge21

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 03 September 16 12:19 BST (UK) »
I have a relative called Hugh Boner who died 21 June 1912 in Linlithgow, I was wondering if we might have the same person?

Offline christina279

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Graveyard
« Reply #12 on: Monday 01 May 17 17:54 BST (UK) »
Hi carlineric
I was wondering if you could look up margaret Lundy died Bo'ness 21dec 1882 as falkirk can't find her in there records hope you can help
Christina