Author Topic: martha hayward b1802  (Read 2828 times)

Offline queenswood 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
martha hayward b1802
« on: Monday 27 June 05 20:34 BST (UK) »
Trying to trace the family of Martha hayward born around 1802 in wombridge. she married Thomas Hicks in 1825 in wombridge but I am trying to find out if she had a  brother richard born around 1806in Lilleshall area - any help? Richard married Mary and they were living in chesterfield in 1851.
Thank you
Caroline
Roots/Day/Atkins - (Essex/Suffolk/ London)Bourne/Milner/Corden-(Staffs/Shrops/Cheshire)
Wood/Gibbs/Battrick/Fall/Budden-(Dorset)

Offline Baudoux

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: martha hayward b1802
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 26 November 17 14:25 GMT (UK) »
Don't know if this is any help to you or not, but I am connected to the Haywards' through my
Humpherson line.  My tree shows the following:

Richard Hayward - spouse: Ruth Hicks.  She was born in Lilleshall.  They were married in 1906.

Richard's parents were: William Hayward & Sarah Ann Wittingham - married Aug. 5,1868 in Warwick

Children: Charles (1871);  Joseph (1874);  William (1878) ;  John (1881) ;  Richard (????)

Hope this is some help to you

Regards.

Doris Baudoux

Offline emeltom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: martha hayward b1802
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 26 November 17 15:26 GMT (UK) »
The only Richard Hayward baptism I can find in Lilleshall was 1807 for Richard base born son of Elizabeth Hayward.

The only Martha Hayward baptism which comes up for Wombridge is 13 Sep 1807 parents Michel and Sarah. However just because she was of the parish of Wombridge doesn't necessarily mean she was born there, just living there at the time of the marriage.

Emeltom
Smith Tiplady Boulton Branthwaite King Miller Woolfall Bretherton Archer and many more